[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Muslims worship Jesus as a prophet >Jesus can't possibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>Muslims worship Jesus as a prophet
>Jesus can't possibly follow another god than Muslims, else he would have been an infidel
>Jesus was strongely Pro-Israel, because he was convinced god told him so
>By being against Israel Muslims stand against the words of one of their prophets, who is a messenger of Allah

>Being against Israel is against the will of Allah
>>
delet this
>>
File: received_1633889503521250.jpg (5 KB, 233x217) Image search: [Google]
received_1633889503521250.jpg
5 KB, 233x217
>>60646731
>>Muslims worship Jesus as a prophet
No they don't.
>>Jesus was pro Israel
The Israelites back then are more closely related to Palestinians know.
>>
>No they don't.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam?wprov=sfla1
>The Israelites back then are more closely related to Palestinians know.
But Palestenians aren't jews.
>>
>>60646877
>No they don't.
get out jew

>>60647035
jew
>>
>>60646731
>>Jesus was strongely Pro-Israel, because he was convinced god told him so
Difference between the state of Israel and the Kingdom of Judea

Also, Christians and Muslims believe in different versions of Jesus
>>
File: ninja turtle pepe.jpg (684 KB, 3952x3645) Image search: [Google]
ninja turtle pepe.jpg
684 KB, 3952x3645
>tfw jews hate manual labour so much they killed the last jew that was a carpenter
>>
>>60646877
>>60647707
So you mean
>Islam is evolved Judaism
>Mohammed is the saviour that the jews waited for, but didn't rekognice, just like Jesus
>The empire into which god wanted Israel to grow isn't what we call Israel today
>Muslims are obliged to built an Islamic empire to fullfill the will of god, just like Mohammed tried
>>
>>60648138
Of course, inshallah
>>
File: 1325255592207.jpg (18 KB, 250x181) Image search: [Google]
1325255592207.jpg
18 KB, 250x181
>religion
>>
>>60646731
>Muslims worship Jesus as a prophet
>worship
There's your issue
>>
>>60646731
>>60646731
>By being against Israel Muslims stand against the words of one of their prophets, who is a messenger of Allah

Quran says clearly israel belongs to jews

[Sura 5:20] Recall that Moses said to his people (the Jews), "O my people, remember GOD's blessings upon you: He appointed prophets from among you, made you kings, and granted you what He never granted any other people."

[Sura 5:21] "O my people, enter the holy land (Israel) that GOD has decreed for you, and do not rebel, lest you become losers."

Later in the Koran, in order to make it clear and leave no doubts that the Jewish G-d had given ownership of the land to and set the mission of the Jews, Mohammed took additional time to repeat the writing of the Torah in Sura 7 about the Jews and Moses:

[Sura 7:137] "We let the oppressed people inherit the land, east and west, and we blessed it. The blessed commands of your Lord were thus fulfilled for the Children of Israel, to reward them for their steadfastness, and we annihilated the works of Pharaoh and his people and everything they harvested."

[Sura 7:144] He said, "O Moses, I have chosen you (the Jews), out of all the people, with My messages and by speaking to you. Therefore, take what I have given you and be appreciative."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.