[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so bad about the European Union to have an army?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 1465636604929.jpg (13 KB, 330x244) Image search: [Google]
1465636604929.jpg
13 KB, 330x244
What's so bad about the European Union to have an army?
>>
>>60643241
There's already NATO
>>
Nobody actually wants to fight for the EU but America.
>>
>>60643279

You sure we wanna fight another war for your continent, Hans?
>>
>>60643317
yes. that's your countries only purpose. To warmonger wherever there is the opportunity.
>>
>>60643241
It turns out the aim of EU was to replace native Europeans with Africans and Arabs. Who knew.
>>
File: renge traurig.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
renge traurig.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>60643279
Nobody actually wants to fight.

That's why compulsory military service got abolished here, and I'm totally fine with it. This should be done in every country... but I guess I'm too idealistic.
>>
File: Zweifeltomate.jpg (55 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
Zweifeltomate.jpg
55 KB, 900x810
>>60643426
>Nobody actually wants to fight.
>>
>>60643462
I'm not talking about terrorists. They are animals and don't count desu.
>>
The problems with the EU are:
1. It's not democratic enough.
2. The EU as a whole and individual countries need more laws to protect against immigration and that enable the deportation of non-EU citizens.

With those conditions the EU would be fine, but most people fail to understand its political significance.
The EU is necessary for Europe to keep its prosperity and enables each of its member states to project their political influence on the rest of the world, but try explaining that to the plebs.
>>
>>60643241
Because it would be useless for powerful enough countries.

I mean, we didn't invest billions of € in nuclear deterrence to be merged with countries that spent less in their own militaries.
>>
File: 1446483183267.gif (4 MB, 298x400) Image search: [Google]
1446483183267.gif
4 MB, 298x400
>>60643426
>That's why compulsory military service got abolished here, and I'm totally fine with it
This is the worst that could be done.

You end up with a whole population of fat lazy fucks who can't fight, and that have no bound with the military.
a.k.a the people has no way to survive if there ever is a civil war, it also has no ways of surviving in case of revolution against a very authoritarian government. It also has no ways of doing a coup with the help of the military, since, well, only people in the military have links in the military.
>>
war is terrible that's why

instead of talking about an EU army talk about a UN army that is free from any government control

UN UN UN
>>
>>60643727
fuck off.
>>
>>60643727
Nice bait
>>
>>60643652
>You end up with a whole population of fat lazy fucks who can't fight, and that have no bound with the military.

Implying that's a bad thing.

>a.k.a the people has no way to survive if there ever is a civil war, it also has no ways of surviving in case of revolution against a very authoritarian government. It also has no ways of doing a coup with the help of the military, since, well, only people in the military have links in the military.

If nobody can fight, there will be no civil war.
>>
File: TF_Battleship.png (2 MB, 1920x815) Image search: [Google]
TF_Battleship.png
2 MB, 1920x815
>what's so bad about a trade union having a standing army
>>
>>60643610
Powerful enough? It's hilarious. Especially if Europe split.
>>
>Giving more power to EU bureaucats
>>
>>60643806
>taking money without paying back your debts
>>
>>60643779
The EU is more comparable to the Galactic Republic
>>
>>60643652
>You end up with a whole population of fat lazy fucks who can't fight, and that have no bound with the military.
>it also has no ways of surviving in case of revolution against a very authoritarian government
The French are complete retards when it comes to how government and military should run.
>>
If it weren't for our neighbour in the east we wouldn't even need army. War between Sweden (or Norway) and Finland is less likely than Alien invasion. War between Estonia and Finland would the pointless war (neither would cross the sea) and extremely unlikely as well.
We could literally live in peace for ever.
>>
>>60643828
Enlighten us with your ideas instead of calling everyone a retard, faggot.
>>
>>60643825
this.
>>
>>60643825
You do realise that's even worse and not what anyone signed up for.
>>
>thinking anything good comes from EU control
who are you, clueless ukies?
>>
>>60643817
Greek denbt taking was literally done with American blessing.
>>
>>60643727
UN is usa , just like nato.
normandy boys didn't go wasted,yuropoors got obligations
>>
Because the EU is a joke. It's a currency union that can pass laws.
>>
>>60643426
Nobody wants to fight for a country which is filled with immigrants that are the reason for further cuts on your meagre soldier-wage, you mean?
>>
>>60643241
basically, this way of thinking : >>60643866 would make it impossible.
Public opinion and politicians have no idea about how important military is, they can't see past their nose either.
And since in most countries in the EU, those political leaders don't control the military directly, they never take the time or have the opportunity to realise/learn about their military.
>>
>>60643241
The EU makes terrible decisions that i
are virtually impossible to protest and we don't even know who's running it.
>>
>>60643869
The Galactic Republic is a monstrosity of a democratic body, held back in its legislative ability by the need for compromise.
You'd rather live there than in the Empire though, and even though it may not have that much control over the politics of its member states, it provides wealth, protection, and relevance to its members.
>>
>>60643952
And the US federation is just a way to make other states pump welfare into California while all the texans die in some desert for the rest, good job.
>>
>>60644084
California pays more into the fed than it receives back.
>>
>>60643998
I don't want to live in a republic, I want to live in my own country. When did that become the default option and why did the change from a trade union into a republic happen?
>>
>>60643998
The EU is much more corrupt though, and much less equal than your animes
>>
File: us dead of a.jpg (53 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
us dead of a.jpg
53 KB, 400x300
>>60643241

I'll be damned if I ever let my children serve international kike and their leftist mobster interests like you yankee faggots do.

fuck off and die for pissrael....you poor pathetic occupant of the kike
>>
>>60644149
Do the member planets of the Galactic Republic still have their own political and cultural identity?
Yes, they do.
The EU won't replace its member countries, it just augments them.
>>
>>60644149
It's a bit like globalization in poor cunts.
Globalization is shit and horrible, but it's worse not being part of it.

EU is really shit and stuff (thought I hope it can be changed for the better but it probably won't), I believe it's still better shit than not being part of it.
>>
>>60643241
It would harm US because it would reduce europeans' dependency on their military
It would harm Russia because it would make it harder to play europeans against each other
And european citizens are either too conceited to see need for cooperation at all, or too lulled by comfy status quo.
>>
I think it's safe to call the EU a confederacy at this point. There's no reason to have a common army and if the need arises NATO will fuck everything up. Kinda makes you think.
>>
>>60644194
was it germans or russians who raped your great grandma
>>
>>60644331
>And european citizens are either too conceited to see need for cooperation at all, or too lulled by comfy status quo.
Just tell me, what would France and U.K. win out of this "cooperation" ?
>>
>>60644180
You benefit the most from EU of all of us though. You may think you're fucked now, but when the last aftershocks of the economic crisis are gone, Greece will be a lot more competitive economically.
>>
>complaining about the EU while its the only reason your country is relevant and isn't shit

the world will be united by one government one day so stop crying about muh national identity and muh independence
>>
>>60644464
bitch my grandfather was a partisan ambushing russian and german supply routs, he made a fuckton of money, move to your shitty country and owns a few condos there.

how you like them american apple pies?
>>
>>60644480
>my own country's army is stronger alone than it is working in close cooperation with another country's army
You can't be this stupid. The only reason you would want to keep your own army is if you'd want to attack another EU member state.
>>
>>60643241
Widespread death and suffering.
>>
>>60644480
You would have stronger position when dealing with other powers than you have as "just one of those european countries"

Obviously eastern european shitholes would benefit more from becoming part of the whole thing instead of target area for tactical nukes (or on top of that, rather), but you are fooling yourself if you think that you're stronger and better off alone.
>>
>>60644483
what you fail to understand is that we dont want to be competitive. No way in hell are going to compete with China, Bangladesh, or bulgaria for that matter.

We have one industry, tourism.
Why do you think the most beautiful country of the world needs to become more competitive?

What we need is our own currency so we can become a cheaper destination.

Right now our wages are worse than Bulgaria but our prices are the same as downtown Amsterdam.

Why the fuck do i need to pay 4 euros for a coffee?

Fuck you, we are not some nigger colony that you can pretend to help.

Either pump us full of cash to build an industry, or let us take advantage of the industry we already have.
>>
>>60644722
kill yourself you cock sucker
>>
>>60644739
>we dont want to be competitive
>What we need is our own currency so we can become a cheaper destination.

m8
>>
>>60644564
WTF are you talking ?
No the only reason you would want to keep your own army is if you'd like to keep a control on it.
It's obvious that your own cunt's interests won't be first on the list any more, and if there are some kind of budget changes and stuff, those minor interests for Europe as a whole will suffer first, while they are vital for France.

>>60644722
>You would have stronger position when dealing with other powers than you have as "just one of those European countries"
We already have a very strong position. It's strong enough to defend our interests.
France's way more diplomatic than most EU cunts.

> but you are fooling yourself if you think that you're stronger and better off alone.
Never said we're stronger. Just that we're strong enough.
When you look at all the shit U.K. and Germany has to deal with before being able to deploy a single soldier, I don't think it's for the best of France to unite our armies.
>>
>>60643241
Because no one wants to die for predominately German interests.
>>
>>60644739
Getting your own currency won't fix your trade deficit.
If Greece had not adopted the Euro, the economic crisis would still have hit you extremely hard.
Tourism is one of the first industries to completely die in times of economic crisis. You would have had a terrible trade deficit, leading to large government debt just the same. With your own currency, your government would have simply devalued it as it did many times before, only this time they would have done it a lot more.
The effect would have been that literally no one in his right mind would have been willing to lend your government money any more, which is not too much different from the current situation, but the difference would be that you would be unable to import anything at all from abroad with the state of your currency.
Think of the items you use in daily life, especially those bought after 2002, and think how many of them are imported.
Then think what your life would look like without them.
This is not all by the way, because many of your country's imports enrich you in a way less evident to you in daily life.
>>
File: USSE.jpg (65 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
USSE.jpg
65 KB, 480x480
>>60644739
>we are not some nigger colony that you can pretend to help.

you are now

just like us.

The moment your politicians agreed to take out those yuroloans , they literally sold you to them....with your entire industry potential.

you are not a country anymore

You are just a state of the United Soviet States of Yurup

If I were greek I'd continue to dodge the tax man until this yurokolhoz eventually collapses from corruption just like the USSR did.And it will.

Then yous are scott free.
>>
>>60643241
Why the fuck should us and the Frogs give other nations a say in what our military does?

That's all a "EU" army would be.
>>
>>60644855
>It's obvious that your own cunt's interests won't be first on the list any more, and if there are some kind of budget changes and stuff, those minor interests for Europe as a whole will suffer first, while they are vital for France.
This wouldn't matter if they don't conflict greatly with the interest of the other EU member states.
If they do conflict in such a large way, your actions might lead to war with that EU member state in the current situation.
If they do not conflict, you have a larger army to protect those interests.
>>
>eastern euros thinking their opinions matter
>>
>>60644855
>We already have a very strong position. It's strong enough to defend our interests.
Well, assuming you don't care about indirectly harming your interest in rest of EU by throwing rest of it under the bus when it's convenient, you are probably right.
Notion that "muh cunt's interests" is an imperative is already detrimental to european cooperation - Schengen for instance was ready to implode until Merkele signed pact with Erdogan, and that only delayed the crisis.

If this is the mainstream line of thinking, then EU as a whole doesn't have a point aside of creating more tensions through flawed "cooperation" mechanisms like Eurozone or Schengen area.
>>
>>60644194
Holy shit calm down
>>
>>60645083
It does, you scandinavic fuyckhead
>>
>>60645124
no it doesn't

you're literally the mexico of europe

NOBODY takes poland seriously
>>
>>60645065
>If they do not conflict, you have a larger army to protect those interests.
We don't it's EU's army now.
Our voice will matter as much as fucking Pooland, because muh democracy.
We'd have to deal with a shitload of bureaucrats, and it will take years of negotiations for everything.

Why I do believe it has a noble reasons, I still believe it's a shitty idea in practice.
>>
File: 1452725854385.png (245 KB, 680x978) Image search: [Google]
1452725854385.png
245 KB, 680x978
>I identify as european.

Fuck off, i'm German. I'll never fight for this jew construct.
>>
>>60645142
According to South Park you guys are the Canadians of Europe though.
>>
>>60645142
A mexian armed with an AK 47 you son of a whore

And I'll go there rape me and gun me down some scandinavic whore if you think we dotn matter.
>>
>>60645170
poland could sink into the baltic ocean tomorrow and nobody would really notice
>>
>>60645146
That does not need to be the case though, it depends entirely on how you'd organize the command of the EU army.
You don't need to give each member state a veto right like in the UN, we've seen that doesn't work unless some member states decide to take a break from the council as happened with the Korea war.
>>
>>60645211

yeah keep talking your cheap trash

it's all you fuckers are good for up there

just you remeber, you need us more than we need you.

and you'll be begging us when russia turns it's rifles at you.

but we piss on you anyways
>>
>>60645264
begging you for what? my toilet flows fine pjotr
>>
>>60643548
>he EU is necessary for Europe to keep its prosperity

No. Only a fraction of the EU is needed for that prosperity and it all begins with the word FREE. Free movement of capital, goods and people. Brussels, Europarliament, Commisars and all these other institutions are just parasites that pretend to be necessary for these three to work and seek to gain more and more control.

>>60643241
Because the name itself is an oxymoron. There can be no Union without unity and there is none in the EU.

>>60644331
>harm USA

Please stop being retarded. Do you think Americans want to keep pouring money for protecting Europe?

>it would make it harder to play Europeans against each other

How?
>>
>>60645160
Why delete this?
>>
>>60645282
better start learning russian vodka runes now, it'll come in handy for you in the future
>>
We already have NATO and giving krauts any more power is the last thing we need.
>>
>>60645323
>Free movement of capital, goods and people.
This does not work without regulation m9. If you do not regulate at all, literally all of Africa could enter the rest through one of the member states.
inb4 'that is already the case', because it is not
>>
>>60645111
>Well, assuming you don't care about indirectly harming your interest in rest of EU by throwing rest of it under the bus when it's convenient, you are probably right.
Are you fucking kidding me ?
France had to deploy it's army first nearly every time, so the rest of EU could finally follow.
You're trying to depict us as somebody who never cared about EU's interests at all, which is totally false, we've contributed way more than you eastern cunts.
The difference is, I don't see any reason to abandon our own interests just because others want to use our army conveniently.

> then EU as a whole doesn't have a point aside of creating more tensions through flawed "cooperation" mechanisms like Eurozone or Schengen area.
I'm happy you realized the EU doesn't work and will collapse sooner or later.

>>60645222
assuming this happens, it won't change much.
Look at what happened with the Greek debt, France didn't agreed on the decisions made by Germany, although Germany didn't had any veto or anything, France didn't really had a word to say...
>>
>>60645326
ah yes, the rusting russian army will be a threat to me at some point

good one
>>
>>60645391

yous already pissed yourselves with the outcome in Ukraine.

you think were going to dedicate ourselves to some kind of NATO commitment and stick our necks out for your shithole?

yous better think again.
>>
>>60645323
>Only a fraction of the EU is needed for that prosperity and it all begins with the word FREE. Free movement of capital, goods and people. Brussels, Europarliament, Commisars and all these other institutions are just parasites that pretend to be necessary for these three to work and seek to gain more and more control.
You have literally no idea how "free" market works.

>Do you think Americans want to keep pouring money for protecting Europe?
Nobody cares what Americans want, but the fact that they do it gives their country influence when dealing with others.

>How?
Because staff of EU army could not as easily disregard threats to its own territory and interest as it can ignore threats to territory or even existence of a weaker member of Alliance, or a country it has only a trade deal with.
>>
>>60645391
don't worry dan bro, we'll have your back if that every happens.
we care way more about you, you won't be a Ukraine 2.0.
>>
>>60644986
>If Greece had not adopted the Euro, the economic crisis would still have hit you extremely hard.

No, it wouldn't. If Greeks didn't adopt the €, nobody would lend them the insane amount of money they owe. Nor would their bankruptcy be so slow and prolonged. They would be free to print their monopoly money all the same.
>>
>>60643241
The EU Brezhnev Doctrine.
>>
File: 1464786944228.jpg (790 KB, 980x1308) Image search: [Google]
1464786944228.jpg
790 KB, 980x1308
>>60643241
Because it would be only a way to destroy the domestic armament industry.

Just look at the countries that uses the F-35. Wtf is Europe when they afford american weapons when 3 types of fighters are produced inside the EU?
>>
>>60645503
>don't worry dan bro, we'll have your back if that every happens.

but froggy yous are already on fire...can you even afford to "have their backs"?
>>
>>60645388
>France didn't really had a word to say...
For the most part it was Germany's and my country's money that did the job though.
Île-de-France, Rhône-Alpes, and Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur pay for the rest of France with their taxes, but if you made them independent they would be too insignificant.
>>
>>60644331
>It would harm USA
We don't want to fucking pay for your defense anymore faggot. The problem is that even a unified EU army would be dsyfunctional and retarded and be unable to effectively defend entire parts of the union like the Balts and Finland
>>
>>60643882
For East Europe EU are Jesus the fucking Saviour. They even reach the level of decent life and pretending to be big guys while mocking us.

So if you sick of grey commieblocks, broken roads, and you don't give a shit about american unipolar domination - yes, EU are good thing.
>>
>>60645583
>but froggy you are already on fire
if you're talking about strikes, etc.
That's not being on fire, just our way of debating and negotiating internal laws.
Also, the gendarmerie is there for that.

We still have half our army that we can use for Denmark, we won't hesitate to slowdown our missions in Mali or Syria if it means saving Denmark.
Also, with the next president there will probably be a Military service for unemployed people, that way, we can send even more people to rescue Denmark.
>>
>>60644986
Imports are good
>says an exporting country

Its a two way street though. We're also in the business of exports: Syrian, Afghan, Libyan exports that will enrich your life; or rather like you say, make your life more competitive.
>>
>>60645692
>Also, with the next president there will probably be a Military service for unemployed people

I see more fires in your future

lel
>>
>>60645521
>If Greeks didn't adopt the €, nobody would lend them the insane amount of money they owe.
Yeah, so where do you think they would have gotten the money? Right, they wouldn't, so their imports would have suffered greatly.
That's just kinda my point. They imported on borrowed money. Now that they suffer the consequences, they are forgetting all the stuff they bought with their borrowed money.
Long story short, the EU dindu nuffin, it brought them wealth that they immediately accustomed to, and now they suddenly hate the EU in the face of the first bit of adversity.
>>
>>60645734
at least our people can afford buying wood to in order to make fire.
>>
>>60645768
thats good, the higher the flames will rise.
>>
>>60645388
>France had to deploy it's army first nearly every time, so the rest of EU could finally follow.
Are you talking about north Africa? Libya was and still is pretty disastrous. Or anti-piracy missions?
Regardless, respect to your armed forces but that was not what I was talking about. Are you saying that your military sees Poland, Baltics and other countries in the region as anything else than ablative meat?

>You're trying to depict us as somebody who never cared about EU's interests at all,
No, although that's what I got from your previous posts specifically.
>we've contributed way more than you eastern cunts.
Yeah, well, sorry. Muh national interest etc. Over here when you hear about army it's too often about fraud involving public money.

>I'm happy you realized the EU doesn't work and will collapse sooner or later.
It doesn't work because people in it don't want it to work.
Nevermind people outside of it.
>>
>>60645049
>scott free
Didnt you know? Sovereign debt is transferable.

German banks owned greek debt.
German banks went bankrupt and needed a bailout.
Now the german state owns greek debt.

Germany can collapse, but our debt will just go to the highest bidder.
>>
>>60645691
Good goy.
>>
>>60645696
Haha, that's very funny. If only you could actually make money on those exports.
>>
>>60645691
tell your comrades to immigrate west, make netherlands and germany their destinations

undercut their jobs, steal their women, cars, bikes, pigs.

right now we need to give the yurotrash the works.
>>
>>60645807
>but our debt will just go to the highest bidder.

and who wants to buy some other assholes debts?

thats the stupidest thing I ever heard.

who needs problems like that?
>>
>>60645839
unironically, our economy is curently running on scamming refugees out of their money.
>>
>>60645807
The only reason Germany bought your debt is that your country doesn't go third world tier.

This isn't about bidding it's for muh EU purpose.
>>
File: 936.jpg (36 KB, 526x473) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
36 KB, 526x473
>>60645910
>mfw Germans say that Greece is doing better and is entitled to continued aid
>>
>>60645495
>staff of EU army couldn't ignore

You think the generals are any different than the politicians? Whom would this army be loyal to? The EU and its institutions who are openly disregarded by the big nations when it suits them? Who would join such an army? Limp-wristed liberals to whom the centrist and redistributionist ideas appeal to?

>You have literally no idea how "free" market works.

Ah, yes, here comes the great speech how there needs to be a big organization to make sure it works "right".
>>
>>60645946
Well German companies did sell them some military hardware, didn't they? I doubt German banks are this devoted to charity, even if motive for bailout was also humanitarian.
>>
>>60645903

The debt is real cheap, so the risk in not seeing a return is outweighed by the ability to bankrupt an entire nation.
>>
>>60645910
Seems extremely unlikely, but it would be funny if it were true.
>>
>>60645991
The only good choice was to kick greece out.
They failed.
They will fail again.
This countries goverment is one single emberasing failure.

>>60645994
You are basically niggers and that's also as what you should live.
>>
>>60645747
>Right, they wouldn't, so their imports would have suffered greatly.

Their imports would stay the same instead of blowing into a big bubble that burst in 2008.
>>
>>60645861
That's exactly what you're doing. And yet you hate the EU so much.
Is it because you simply don't have the balls to emmigrate west ?
>>
>>60646081
immigrate west and be discriminated by yurotrash

or work my fingers to the bone and pay taxes into this corrupt kolhoz?

nah, I'll sit here on my comfy ass and enjoy the fireworks when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>60646031
No, that is simply not true.
Where do you think they would have gotten the money?
Mind, their main export is tourism, and that export was almost completely dead during the crisis.
They did devalue their currency before to solve smaller government debts, but doing it on such a scale would have completely destroyed their currency and brought down their international purchasing power to third world level.
>>
>>60643317
>for your contintent
>implying we dont want to fight ourselves
>implying we havent been killing each other for thousnads of years
>>
>>60645952
>You think the generals are any different than the politicians?
They are, but even if they were not, you can see that EU politicians are more loyal to EU as a whole than national ones are.
>Whom would this army be loyal to? The EU and its institutions who are openly disregarded by the big nations when it suits them?
You are assuming that EU that got its member nations to agree on and consent to common army would be equally weak as it is now.
>Who would join such an army? Limp-wristed liberals to whom the centrist and redistributionist ideas appeal to?
The same people that already join the army, i.e. not the football hooligans whose patriotism extends to loud yelling and LARPing in the woods on fair weather.

>Ah, yes, here comes the great speech how there needs to be a big organization to make sure it works "right".
You're right, we don't really need formal law, people can barter on mutual contracts and be nice to each other spontaneously, and commerce and industry doesn't need any oversight outside of for-profit journalists :^)
>>
>>60646207
>>implying we havent been killing each other for thousnads of years
Good old times desu senpai.
no offense, but it was a great time fighting you, I believe we grew stronger because of that.
>>
>>60646146
>Where do you think they would have gotten the money?

They would downsize and make everything cheaper but nowhere near the levels that happened during the crisis. They would deal the same way every other tourist location does, except they wouldn't have a crippling debt.
>>
>>60646374
>role-playing your country
>>
>>60646026
and you take it upon yourself to make us niggers because we deserve it so much.

>how teutonic
>>
>>60646426
>wwaaaahh
>waaahhh
>We wuz too dumb to make country work
>we buy all shit on emty bills
>waaaah waaahhh
>Germany
>Germany is the fault here

The only fault this fucking country makes is not just letting you drow in your own stupidity.
>>
>>60646394
>They would downsize and make everything cheaper
You've got to be a bit more concrete on how they would have done that, m9.
Because you can make your own wages lower, your domestically produced products cheaper, but you can't make your imports cheaper by yourself.
In such cases, the normal action would be to provide domestic alternatives for important stuff you would normally import. Doing that is literally the only way to fix Greece.
>>
idg why europeans are whining about the EU?

i would kill for the arab league to become as effective as the EU
>>
>>60646542
Because you don't realise just how much you have until it's gone, and the average citizen lacks the economic and political insight to recognise the EU's importance.
>>
>>60646591
>>60646542
Whining itself is good, but it should be accompanied by constructive suggestions.
Sadly, there's not a lot of those.
>>
>>60646542
The EU is failing on different views inside of it.
Germany pushes some radical humanism forward even, not even Sweden agrees to this anymore.

And they simply don't stop.
Fucking nucke this shit already.
WHy don't you make some more Terrorbombings here fucking hell.
At least the greeks would die wihout their German Sugar dadies.
>>
>>60646542
The EU is a fucking undemocratical dictatorship.

despite your perspective, believe you me, this shit is NOT working out.
>>
>>60646643
so let me get this straight you want to dismantle the EU's cuz you don't want to see brown people in your country? or cuz you want to bail out of the EU as soon as it faces a crisis?

if you do so you would have gone full Arab
look at us stabbing each other in the back whenever we can

maybe the EU isn't perfect but you are certainly doing better than 99.99% of the world if not the whole world
>>
I am pretty excited for the EU to federalize, the USA might actually have a true rival then. We are getting soft with this Russia/China wear sauce.
>>
>>60645691
For Ukraine,absolutely.
>>
>>60643727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkmODfy8K3k
Literally Libya
>>
>>60646309
>You are assuming that EU that got its member nations to agree on and consent to common army would be equally weak as it is now.

EU can't be anything but weak. Its basic idea is wrong.

>You're right, we don't really need formal law, people can barter on mutual contracts and be nice to each other spontaneously, and commerce and industry doesn't need any oversight outside of for-profit journalists

Funny how this system has worked for most of human history. And even if some sort of regulatory organ was necessary, it certainly wouldn't need to be the size EU is.
>>
>>60645768
And your people are also housing the largest Muslim population on the continent.

>we've contributed way more than you eastern cunts
Because you know you'll get something out of it if you do.
>>
>>60646741
Your are simply Arabs and this can't be healed.
Just as Greeks can't be healed.
It's just if this massive corruption and rule breaking goes on, where will we be?

The EU doesn't have to take paperless refugees.
The EU is obligated to save its borders.
You have to follow a strict monetary policy to apply for the Euroe (greeks faked the bilances).
It was stated in the treaty that no country will be bayiled out.

So much things where done right and correct on the paper,
But why should anyone follow the rules they made.

EU degenerated into something uncontrollable. It doesn't follow laws anymore.
We have tp end this as fast as possible.
At least reform it to a high degry.
It can't stay as what ot is.
>>
>>60643241
>German tanks
>British ships
>French planes
>Italian soldiers
>Belgian uniforms
>>
File: GrVIII BVIII MVIII.jpg (28 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
GrVIII BVIII MVIII.jpg
28 KB, 540x527
>>60646894
>>Italian soldiers
>>Belgian uniforms
>>
>>60646885
I mean we have fucking paperless black syrians as refugees here.
And you can't call them out because it would be racist to ask in question that black people can be syrians.

It's ridicolous.
>>
>>60646885
>
EU degenerated into something uncontrollable. It doesn't follow laws anymore.

thats because there's too many assholes trying to take advantage of one another

like this whole EU "army" bullshit.

anyone with half a brain knows who's trying to fuck who over.
>>
>>60646741
>maybe the EU isn't perfect but you are certainly doing better than 99.99% of the world if not the whole world

The dispute is if that's thanks to the EU or despite of it. Mind you, Europe was at the top of the World long before the EU.

>>60646817
Will never happen.
>>
>>60646955
What are you talking about.
We payed all debts back and all charged reperations.
We also payed all debts that were suposed to the GDR and payed GDR made debts when we took it over.
>>
>>60646924
Belgian camo is patrician tier desu
>>
>>60646708

>A country propped up by EU money says EU doesn't work

Why are poles such imbeciles? They just keep swinging form "woe is me" victim complex to typical arrogance and "poland strong" narrative. Pathetic people.
>>
>>60647024
meh fuck you shituanian scum

youre just animals to us.

with no opinion

getfo back to afrika where you belong

you fucking mafiozo criminals

if anything you fuckers benefit from schengen through our country

fuck off and drop dead shituanian scum
>>
>>60647024
Maybe he's an honest Pole who doesn't think subsidizing something is a way to make it good.
>>
>>60646995
That's rich coming from the same country which practically begged the rest of Western civilization to forgive them their overwhelming debts and to finance the reparation and the impending modernization of their ruined country for almost half a century.

Just be happy that the Americans have invested far too much money in you prior to World War II just to let you fall in the hands of the Russians.

>We payed all debts back and all charged reparations

78% of your entire debt was forgiven to you during the conference of London

>What are you talking about
The only reason why you were allowed to become what you are today is because the actually relevant Westerners needed a solid buffer zone between themselves and the Soviet Union,you just happened to be the perfect candidate for that role.The original plan was to turn you into a simple farming country,but the Americans were against it,because of earlier mentioned reasons.
>>
this thread made me realize all Europeans are retards and you guys literally don't deserve your current place in the sun

I hope you end up dismantling the EU and fucking each other over and killing each other like arabs do

keep crying about muh independence muh nation till you fuck the EU over and end up all greece tier

bye
>>
>>60647204
While you're right about the debts that were forgiven, Germany was strong economically already.
They had incredible industry and a lot of potential. Forgiving them their debts was practically an incredible investment.
Forgiving Greece their debts seems less promising, but I believe they can actually be turned into something economically feasible.
>>
>>60647068

Did I trigger you, my slavic friend? Can't handle the truth? Kek, ten years ago you were grovelling on your knees for western money and sucked it out of EU for ten years like a cheap whore sucks a dick.

When EU finally suggested you do something in return, you losers once again started screaming about oppression. Pathetic retards.

I think there was even a meme picture about this, does anyone have it? I want to laugh at poles more.
>>
>>60647305
Greece had primary budget surplus before Tsipras and Whatafakis came around with their retarded game theory shenanigans.
>>
>>60643241

It would give it too much power. As for now if I country bails the worst the EU can do is to boot them from the single market. If there were an EU army however...
>>
File: shit2.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
shit2.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>60647354
I shit on all balts

yous are scumbags to the bone to be exterminated and your lands turned for better use like forests and gardens
>>
>>60647370
Only they do have a primary budget surplus as of the current year
>>
>>60647418
Nice counter arguments, Mateusz.
>>
>>60643828
Their Win/Lose ratio proves you wrong.
>>
>>60647305
An incredible industry which was only developed because of the Marshall's Plan and various other Western-funded donations.

They're sorely misled if they believe that they've built it up all by themselves,even their famous Autobahn was built by the Americans.
>>
>Wages significantly lower than prices.
>Why cant you be more competitive?!
>Stop complaining!

Who knew starvation was a good thing. I did not realise living a healthy happy life was a bad thing!

Your propaganda may work on self-hating Catholics but it doesnt work on us.
>>
>>60647292
>I hope you end up dismantling the EU

it's for the better

it'll limit american jew influence in yurop and ultimately foil their plans for a greater pissrael.
>>
>>60647616
Yeah, sure they faced half the world in a 6 year war with no industry but the one that was created only after the war ended.
Seems probable.
>>
>>60647626
If you just produce stuff domestically you'll find that wages and prices fluctuate together instead of independently.
>>
>>60647626
hahaha at least you got a taste of the yurokolhoz

it's just too bad these shits didnt take in Turkey or we'd see more yurotrash being blown up than we have already so far.
>>
>>60647626
okay so if you leave the EU you will be a great country or something? how would greece be without the EU?
>>
>>60647733
here's an idea
>subsidize an entire economy
>sell your uncompetitive products to it
>apply austerity
>continue to sell your uncompetitive products to a failed economy that doesnt have the means to "produce stuff domestically"

>feel like a big man

Oh wait, you already did that.
>>
>>60647773
I am not a proponent of Grexit , that would be unfair now, the damage has been done.

We may be held hostage but dont count on that stockholm syndrome kicking in any time soon.
>>
>>60647896
>subsidize an entire economy
You mean supporting the economy of the EU as a whole and strengthening weaker links
>sell your uncompetitive products to it
How about you stop buying them if you can't afford them? It's like you blame your dealer for you buying cocaine.
>apply austerity
You mean continuing to give you money and provide your loans and demanding some political change in return?
>continue to sell your uncompetitive products to a failed economy that doesnt have the means to "produce stuff domestically"
You do have the means for many products, the rest you just shouldn't buy.

>feel like a big man
For you
>>
>>60643652
The expenses to keep military services would be too high, and it would take the youths away from studies that actually advance our countries, such as science.

Making good citizens requires knowledge of our rights and duties, and social awareness.
In order to improve our relations, we should all learn to cooperate in a (hopefully improved) EU
>>
File: el-risitas2.png (715 KB, 594x797) Image search: [Google]
el-risitas2.png
715 KB, 594x797
>fought the nazis to stop germany from controlling europe
>fast forward to 2016
>germany controls europe via the EU
>mfw
>>
>>60648194
>awstraylians got it all figured out as usual.

give the emu another fosters
>>
>>60643828

Kek, you know that they literally shaped the modern political structures of Europe right?
>>
>>60648357
no wonder france is on fire....lel
>>
>>60644331
And it would harm europe because it would be handing overwhelming military force to a group of unelected officials.

Also lets not forget that when the EU was being formed, a european military was something everyone was worried about, and were assured that it was totaly not going to happen.

This goes to show the purpose of the EU is to turn europe into a single totalitarian state ruled by an elite with total control over a population with no representation.

Basically the reason america was made, was to get away from those crazy assholes and this system of rule, and over 200 years later, even though everyone 'pretended' to think it was a good idea and removed their monarchys and such, europe is right back into it. Its like europeans want to be dominated or something.

We build all those mcdonalds over there and still europe does not understand freedom.
>>
>>60648078
>stop buying shitty products.

Boy are you naive, how is that armchair because your ignorance is really showing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siemens_Greek_bribery_scandal

I bet you also think that corruption was voted in and brought on by a corrupt electorate.
>>
>>60646924
>Italian soldiers
Yes , italian soldiers , the ones who defeated austro-hungary-faggot empire, just because we lost the second world war doesn't mean we suck at war.
ps: germany lost both yet they're considered good fighter..
>>
How do you lads feel about a European Union general where we discuss the many structures and parts of the european project?
It feels very few people actually know what the union is and how it works.
>>
>>60648410
>I can't stop buying stuff I don't need because I'm too corrupt
Yeah, of course that makes it the EU's fault you genius. Socrates would be proud of you haha
>>
>>60648522
This. We should study how EU works. Most of us are against it, yet we don't know how to improve it because our knowledge is not deep enough.
>>
>>60648522
>>60648640
You'd need to provide people a full economy course if you want them to grasp the whole idea.
>>
>>60648607
No i am saying European exporters have established the corrupt status quo.

If you knew anything about history you would be much more greatful for the healthy infrastructure of your state.

Look at your neighbours and look at my neighbours and ask yourself how equal we are.

Have a good week, take some mushrooms at work while you're at it you productive BEAST
>>
>>60648522
The EU is a giant zionist fuckover

we know what was going on in the USSR, this shit is no different
>>
>>60648759
I think the basics of anything can be grasped without a degree in [thing].
>>
>>60648855
Be careful with that edge, you might hurt someone.

You're basically not saying anything. You're once again blaming the dealer for your stupid cocaine habit.

We also had a corruption scandal about the purchase of the Joint Strike Fighter, but like anyone with a normal functioning brain we blame the people who were bought as well as the people who bought them, instead of laying all the blame at the bribers.

What's wrong with your country is your inability to recognise what's wrong about yourself and change it, instead of just saying how much of a pathetic victim you are and laying all the blame by the very people who are trying to help you.
>>
>>60644986
This is wrong though. It is true that Greece would have crashed and burned, but it could at least resolve its issues, cut expenditure massively and cut taxes massively instead of repaying loans to the EU.

Whilst the greeks have maintained their lifestyle and level of wealth, It has cost their freedom, their independence and their pride.

I'd rather be poor and free than comfortably prosperous and enslaved.
>>
>>60649287
>I'd rather be poor and free than comfortably prosperous and enslaved.
that's an easy choice to talk about until you have to make it for an entire nation
nothing dissolves idealism like an empty stomach
>>
>>60649287
What you're saying doesn't conflict with what I said.
You are right about their pride though.
In the scenario I described, they would have had to cut their expenditure simply because no one would have been willing to lend them any more money, and because they would not have had any other money left.
In the current scenario, there are still people who want to lend them money, but on the condition that they cut their expenditure.

The very important difference here, is that it seems to them that the cut in expenditures is forced upon them by the EU. In the independent currency scenario, it would be more evident even for simpletons that it is simply because you can't spend money you don't have.
>>
>>60649263
economics is worthless without history and geopolitics.

You can sterilise the situation as much as you want and try to abstract it into whatever is convenient for you.

You have good intentions, and seem to have a very basic grasp of what is going on. All i can do is encourage you to develop further. History would be a really good start.

It can give you some ammunition for future arguments, and hell it may give you a better grasp of the market :)
>>
>>60649287
>I'd rather be poor and free than comfortably prosperous and enslaved.

And that's how I know you're under-aged.
>>
>>60649414
But simply moving away from the EU won't mean starvation for Europe.

There seems to be this attitude that without the EU, we would all starve to death, which is retarded. The truth is, that people who treat their material prosperity as more important than their freedom, find themselves losing their prosperity.

Our prosperity came from the oppression of other peoples outside Europe, and ever improving division of labour, improvement of skilled labour and we can do it again. Citizens who are trusted and self-determined will make their own fate. The current system weakens citizens by denying social responsibility and the need for organic social action to solves it's problems, instead relying on government. But in the same way that refusing to exercise makes us physically weak, refusing to grow our society organically through socially responsible action as common citizens, makes the spirit and political drive of citizens weak.

Stop being afraid of conflict in Europe, if we have to kill each other, it is a part of life. Man is an apex predator, and man shall kill man until the end of man. It must be that way, and no other.

Also, stop posting through proxies EU shills.
>>
>>60649287
that's because you are young.

Dont forget that there was a baby boom, and that the majority thoughout the western world is elderly.

So its a question of:
Do youngsters sacrifice themselves for their elders.
Or do the elders sacrifice themselves for the youngsters.

It may anger, or agitate me but i would rather eat some shit for my elders.
Its a Mediterranean thing.
>>
>>60649720
I'm talking about Greece in specific. They could have bailed on Europe, went back to their currency, devaluated, it defaulted, whatever.
And in theory they could have ended up better than they are.

BUT they could have also absolutely failed and ended up Bulgaria tier.
>>
>>60649632
I know history and geopolitics, but the economic landscape is changing in such a high tempo that hardly any economic crisis can easily be placed into a historical context.

For someone who pretends to have better knowledge of these subjects than I, you have shared strikingly little of it to defend your own points.

And yes, my intentions with Greece are good. Unlike others, I truly believe Greece can be a productive member of the EU, and I would gladly support your country until it can stand on its own. We're almost through the last bits of this crisis, it would just be so retarded to give up now that the situation is finally starting to get better.
>>
RUSSIA STRONG!
>>
>>60649565
But lending the Greeks money, which they will never pay back, is a fucking terrible move. They have not recovered economy at all, they are as stagnant as the rest of the EU. Injecting new workers into an economy doesn't force it to grow. There is a good reason you are dead in the water, culturally, economically, socially and politically. You won't risk anything.

And what about Italy, with its incredibly ill banking sector, massive credit exposure, weak industrial sector and the broke southern agriculturally dominated areas.

The truth is that no generation should spend more in government than it can afford to repay within its lifetime, lest it create exactly this situation.

But the worst thing, is this enormous pessimism that you Europeans display. It's as if you truly believe you are powerless.
>>
>>60648863
>we know what was going on in the USSR, this shit is no different
I actually am old enough to have lived in the USSR you little dipshit.

The EU is nothing like it.
NOTHING LIKE IT!Do you hear me?
>>
>>60647678
The vast majority of their industry was bombed to infinity and beyond during the last stages of the War.Also,one third of the planet was allied with them,how exactly does that classify as "facing half of the world alone" is a six years war?You do remember that the bulk of their army(80%) was stationed on the Eastern Front?
>>
>>60649878
I am no expert, and have no desire to extrapolate to you the context of this situation.

I know your heart is at a good place so i am content with that, lets just say i give up and you win.

as for
>We're almost through the last bits of this crisis.
I'd like to hold you to that, because if you followed the stock market you would know that something is terribly off. Lets just agree that the can has been kicked further down the road.

as for greece, lets just say that the younger generation feels robbed. So i predict prosperity in the short term, just to quench the current volatility in mood.
>>
>>60649999
Terribly wasted quads.

>They have not recovered economy at all, they are as stagnant as the rest of the EU.
No, they are recovering and the EU is anything but stagnant. A fast growing economy means your country is third world fyi.

>Injecting new workers into an economy doesn't force it to grow.
I don't know about which dimension you are talking.

>There is a good reason you are dead in the water, culturally, economically, socially and politically. You won't risk anything.
Wut. What are you even saying? Not every change is better, how old are you?

What you're saying just doesn't make any sense.

>The truth is that no generation should spend more in government than it can afford to repay within its lifetime, lest it create exactly this situation.
This is absolutely retarded. It's like you're seeing government expenditure and revenue as one-time payments instead of a constant flow of cash far greater than its government's debt.
>>
>>60650061
Don't fret Ivalyo,no one will ever dear to take away your god-given right to clean Heindrich's toilet and steal his son's bike.
>>
>>60644550

>moved to shitty country and buys condos k
>>
>>60650217
Alright. I guess we can only watch where this goes and how history will look back on the crisis. It was nice and interesting discussing with you.
>>60650080
It is a lot easier to rebuild than it is to create anew. Their allies were either insignificant compared to themselves or on the other end of the world, you can't deny that they faced unfavourable odds with their strong industry as main support.
>>
>>60650457
he moved there back when it wasnt such a colossal shitter it is today.

I'm pretty sure US would be the last on his list today
>>
>>60650288
The EU is entirely stagnant, and greece has not recovered. There is still an enormous underground economy and we are looking at new debt restructuring procedures in the near future.
>>
>>60650345
Such ignorance.What has happened to the world where little dipshits are comparing the USSR to the EU.
>>
>>60650696

well lets see, the kikes were behind the USSR

and the kikes are behind the EU

you're just too stupid to know any facts

go back to watching yuroporn and footbal you stupid gray mass.
>>
>>60650595
Stagnant has a completely wrong connotation.
Being the greatest economy, it is virtually impossible to keep growing faster than the Asian and South American leeches growing on your back.
The need for constant growth is an economic meme that has no purpose in any other economical scenario other than your own company competing with the market.
The need for constant growth is what drives people to import dindus. Your GDP goes up and the rookie economists can jerk of to the positive slope in their little graphs, but your situation is going down.
>>
>>60644194
POOLAND IS RIGHT
>>
>>60650787
>you're just too stupid to know any facts
I know.Having first hand experience with the USSR makes me the only one here who has no idea about what was happening there.Great line of thinking there buddy.
>the kikes were behind the USSR
>and the kikes are behind the EU
tinfoilhat.jpg
>>
>>60643758
Do what france does have a foriegn legion that can be deployed but is generally out of the sight and thinking of the general populace, besides most armies are movjng towards more Special forces focused type stuff rather than conventional arms.
>>
>>60651255
look faggot, what are you doing here, you're pretending you know something yet you dont

only other explanation is your a kike yourself

otherwise, like I said, there's a yurogame happening in france now, go occupy your half witted brain with that and leave the politics to the sober minded.
>>
File: 1463234218889.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463234218889.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>60651388
That's nice /pol/. Please continue.
>>
>>60643758
They will just get mercenarys from another country then to take your liberties. A population that knows to fight is one that wont be fucked with so much.
>>
>>60644194
You literary invaded iraq with us. Truly poland you are our greatest ally.
>>
File: MERKEL_0_0_0_0_0.jpg (43 KB, 620x376) Image search: [Google]
MERKEL_0_0_0_0_0.jpg
43 KB, 620x376
>>60643241
We would basically start a new age of conquest.
>>
File: 1333752989460.jpg (21 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
1333752989460.jpg
21 KB, 300x336
>>60651480
>you

nah, just the leftist/commie bolshevik fuckstains our "military" is infested with

they did it for crumbs and broken promises anyways....lol stupid red naive socialist dumb fuckers. lmfao
>>
File: patriot_pig.gif (4 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
patriot_pig.gif
4 MB, 359x202
Personally, I think it's a good deal to have the Americans do all the dirty work.

It saves a lot of money and we don't have to burn young men and equipment.

It should stay that way. Thanks, America, for all your expenses.
>>
>>60643998
Relevance is overrated.
>>
>>60651480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Ur5E61sKY
Poland consistently punches above its weight tbqh. The US has no stronger ally than Poland.
>>
>>60643548
>1. It's not democratic enough.
What part of it?
>>
>>60651626
Hahahaha!
>>
>>60651388
>you're pretending you know something yet you dont
>you didn't have to stand in line for food with your mother until the food runs out and watch her cry
>you didn't get your pants 10 cm longer since the fabric was too valuable to cut
>you didn't have to to pass a political exam if you wanted to be allowed to study
But what do i know.

I am sitting here, thinking about past times and some underage is trying to insult me, telling me what i know and what i don't know.

Such ignorance.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 262x192
>>60643317

> mfw american are such KEK they spend every year billions of dollar to defend yurop and japan from russkies, taliban and nignogs
>>
>>60648084
Actually what we do in the U.S is it lets us spend billions on experimental sciences that normies would never let be researched otherwise, ot also lets us pump billions into our economy because every piece of millitary equipment is made in the USA by Americans all the billion dollar research contracts are through American companies, soldiers paid spend money back into american buisness.
>>
>>60643241
>What's so bad about goyim being press-ganged into serving foreign Marxists destroying their countries?
>>
>>60644194

But pooland invaded Iraq too
>>
>>60651969
ikr?
>>
>>60645083

> mfw a bork bork thinks his country is relevant
>>
File: Keep Dying Goyim.jpg (56 KB, 449x307) Image search: [Google]
Keep Dying Goyim.jpg
56 KB, 449x307
>>60651866
rabbi Hershal forgot to tell them globalism is an expensive expedition.

OY VEY!!
>>
>>60645211

> clogged toilets all over europe with no one to repair them

Don't make me think about it
>>
>>60651866
well, and they have the most powerful economy thanks to that. yeah, lliterally cucks I guess
>>
File: 1341306448586.jpg (120 KB, 750x1108) Image search: [Google]
1341306448586.jpg
120 KB, 750x1108
>>60652210
>have

had

before the jews took all their gold.

like they did with tzarist russia :^)
>>
>>60646542

Because westerners love to complain about silly thing
the EU is the best thing ever happened to Europe since the invention of the print, but since we are on 4chan people only care about OMGG IMMIGRANTS WTF I HATE THE EU NOW
>>
>>60644084
>>60644123
California pays WAY more into the fed than any other state. Ironically, red states that bitch about welfare-queens are the real money holes.
>>
>>60647292

It won't happen. luckily autists, while they're a majority in this IB, are a powerless minority in real world and no one cares about their stupid opinion
>>
>>60652358
sure thing Pablo, maybe you're used to corruption where your hard earned money disappears right out of your bank account but some people in civilized parts of the world mind it very much.

Which is why Im so sorry Turkey wasnt taken in, shit would be exploding and assassinations in western yurop at least once a weak by now
>>
>>60643241
>What's so bad about the European Union to have an army?
It has many armies you retard.
>>
File: 146554764568.png (155 KB, 1278x2407) Image search: [Google]
146554764568.png
155 KB, 1278x2407
>>60652546

Leechland pls
>>
I for one can't wait to vote to stay in the EU and the whole EU has one massive army, imagine if it was like the roman army structure, I would sign up for that shit straight away hopefully I'm played in to the 13th legion
>EU is the revived roman empire prophecy that the bible mentioned
>>
>>60654675
The Greeks should be satisfied again once the legion retakes Constantinople.
>>
tbqh rapefugee quotas were the straw that broke the camels back for me personally and in hindsight a lot of shit EU shat out was fucked up and infringing on finnish society. Member countries have to start taking steps in regaining their independence or soon germans will get what they want and federalise everything.
>>
>Sending french kids to die for polish shenanigans
>Thinking NATO is not enough to take care of any conflict
>Wanting even more power for the EUSSR
>Implying Russia would try to do shit again

>>60655896
Hasn't finland lost millions due to the mutual sanctions with russia?
>>
>>60655896
>feels good living in Bulgaria
>rapefugees don't want to come near us
>and if they do we hunt them down like the animals they are
>>
>>60643241
It would be German run.
>>
>>60656670
>It would be German run.
Sooo.. Blitzkrieg than?
>>
>>60656075
But Merkel is trying to fine you for not taking in the rapefugees, what was it, 250,000 each?
>>
>>60656905
But we are taking them :^)
In cuffs :^)
But when they don't like it here so we let them go:^)
We are humane like that and don't like to force people into staying :^)
>>
>>60644413
NATO is almost dead.
Almost all the European countries are downsizing their military, and thise that keep that magical 2% GDP mark is also a joke.
The Polish military budget spite the 2% mark is smaller than the Norwegian budget, who's military are at their final checkpoint before bankruptcy.
Even USA is downsizing in Europe, the so called expansion in Europe again as Obama ordered has to be rebuilt, and that takes time.
Must also add that the Baltic states can't afford their own airforce and relies on their own to patrol their area
>>
>>60650787

The German banks have financed the Bolsheviks and that's true,but only because they've received directs orders from the German Emperor and his royal staff of ministers to do so.

It's more of a joint German/Kike achievement.
>>
>>60657447
Well...why spend money on an army when you have open borders with all your neighbors and you are also in bed with them politically and financially.

The only people who have to worry are us.The border countries.
We are the ones that have to share a border with fucking Turkey.
>>
>>60643494
They do count and they won't stop fighting until either you or them are dead. You're right you are way too idealistic and naive.
>>
>>60643241
Just a step towards United States of Europe.
>>
>>60657475
>German banks
>German
>>
I do like the idea of an EU army...
Just think about it, We will design a whole new set of fancy uniforms for all military brachnes, new medals are needet too. Think of the medals! And the military parades. We will have to compose new marches for them. Glorious, simply glorious!
>>
>>60658853
Yes yes all that sounds just marvelous and shit.
Now think about the cost of it.I'd rather spend more money on education and city infrastructure than on uniforms t b h.
>>
>>60658158
Operated on the orders of the German Emperor and his royal staff of ministers,you should've green texted that part too,don't you agree?
>>
>>60658853
Yeah, you, us, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Serbia, Albania and Sweden as a stealth member,,,
>>
>>60659804
Why is your name Svetojew?
>>
>>60657659
This mentality is why NATO is dead.
The politicians and people are shoveling the military bill on everyone else because of "much alliance"
>>
File: 1431460646539.jpg (214 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1431460646539.jpg
214 KB, 620x413
>why don't you want to give an army to bunch of corrupt, unelected politicians who probably can't tie their own shoelaces and hate their own people?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.