[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan Study: A Third of Working Women Were Sexually Harassed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>TOKYO – March 1, 2016

>A Japanese government study has found nearly a third of working women who responded to a survey reported being sexually harassed on the job, such as being subjected to unwanted physical contact or degrading comments.

>The study, released Tuesday and the first of its kind, examined responses from more than 9,600 women employees, submitted by mail or online. The response rate was 18 percent. It did not give a margin of error.

>Of the respondents, 29 percent said they had suffered sexual harassment. The most common type of harassment was having their appearance or age become the focus of conversation, at 54 percent.

>The next most common was unwanted touching at 40 percent, followed by sexually related questions at 38 percent. Twenty-seven percent were asked out for meals and dates.

Kek. Why Japaneses men pervert?
>>
>>60640661
Wtf i love Japan now!
>>
>>60640661
i want to work in a japanese company and treat the women nicely
>>
>>60641342
treating them nicely in japan is not bothering them or talking to them
>>
File: 1465579035940.jpg (823 KB, 1280x1698) Image search: [Google]
1465579035940.jpg
823 KB, 1280x1698
>>60640661
Japan needs more white women
>>
>>60641356
That's fine by me jap women are actually very ugly looking compared to european girls
>>
>>60640661
>having their appearance or age become the focus of conversation
>were asked out for meals and dates
This is not harassment. Any man or woman who cannot handle this should get help for their problems.

>unwanted touching
>sexually related questions
Yes this is harassment and should be stopped.
>>
How is japan, a country that literally has little sex in relationships, some of the least of any country in the world, so fucking horny?
>>
>>60641458
Don't let the feminists blackmail you, Japan. Your sex crime rates are low for a reason.
>>
>Sorry, how old are you again?
>YOU MISOGYNISTIC PIGGU HOW DARE YOU I AM PRACTICARRY BEING RAPEDU RIGHT NOW HERP HERP
>>
>>60641462
you answered your own question desu senpai
>>
>>60641462
why don't you reread what you wrote, it answers your question
>>
>>60640661
These rates seem pretty normal, an investigation at my uni found only slightly lower percentages.
>>60641458
And this as well.
>>
>>60640661
>third of working women
third?
>>
>>60641567
3人で1人
>>
>>60641723
nah I just wonder if that must be 100%.
>>
>>60641842
Only in JAV apparently
>>
Japan seems like one of the only first world countries where men can be men, like back in the 60's. Where you can still slap women on the ass and call them darling. Must be nice.
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (204 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
204 KB, 3000x1688
>>60642174
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.