[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should Australia do with all our unused land? It seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: australia outback empty.png (2 MB, 1606x790) Image search: [Google]
australia outback empty.png
2 MB, 1606x790
What should Australia do with all our unused land?

It seems like a massively wasted resource
>>
house refugees obviously you fucking racists
>>
>>60640128
Nuclear waste storage facilities.
>>
House refugees you fucking racist cunt
>>
You can't fit anything else
>>
>>60640128
Get rid of all those Google logos on ya land mate
they're spying on ya
>>
Lease it to science departments for terraforming experiments.
>>
>>60640128
We just take all the niggers and put them there
>>
relocate undesirable people over there
>>
File: Mad-Max-Shot-02.jpg (176 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Max-Shot-02.jpg
176 KB, 1600x900
Something something death race.
>>
Create a second Israel.
>>
>>60640128
Send prisoners and mentally ill there.
>>
Chinese solar farm
>>
>>60640128
Some Jews wanted to build a little city out in some desert just before WWII, the government said 'fuck no', then WWII happened and suddenly there were no more Jews to house
>>
make a seperate country for all your abbos and put them right in the middle similar to lesotho and that other shit aids country in the middle of SA
>>
>>60640128
>unused land
Stop lying, we're fucking full
>>
Offer the desert to refugees with no government help and see if they're keen on coming
>>
>Dig up the ground for resources and sell those for dosh
>Sell some land to chinks
>?????
>Profit
>>
'FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL'
>>
>>60641662
Yeah we do that already but there's so much land that does nothing at all and doesn't contain valuable resources
>>
>>60641632
But they already live in the desert those are ideal conditions for them. You'd have a full caliphate in weeks
>>
>>60641632
abos survived it somehow
>>
>>60640128
Breed camels, obviously.
Else it would be a pretty good place for solar generators, or if there's wind you could place wind mills.
>>
>>60641848
Yeah but now they only survive off gubment help
>>
brothels lol
I like sex
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_feral_camel#Impact_on_Aboriginal_people
>Pitjantjatjara man Andy Tjilari describes camping with his family as a child, when a man traveling with camels arrived in search of dingo scalps. When the initial shock wore off, Mr Tjilari describes following the camels with his family, mimicking them and talking to them. The discovery led him to assert that "this horse is ignorant".
How do we fix aboriginals?
>>
>>60642078
With lead in the head
>>
>>60642054
Fucking Straya is second to you to for brothels. Human ones that is.
>>
>>60641913
There's a camel anime based in straya as it happens.
I'm so old and my head is so full of shit.
>>
>>60642078
Aboriginals are the only natives there with a culture.
>>60642157
>>60642210
Are you drunk?
>>
Stop letting the Greens tell you what you can and can't do, join the modern world, and build a bunch of these.
>>
>one of the lowest population densities on earth
>a studio apartment in Sydney costs a million dollaridoos
>>
>>60641426
Like it was always meant to be~
>>
File: 1441487105604.jpg (51 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1441487105604.jpg
51 KB, 400x323
>>60642210
>camel anime
>>
>>60642348
Also our media+government is pushing the agenda that urban sprawl was a mistake and that we should all be living on top of each other because it's cheaper.
>>
File: _82805505_82805504.jpg (50 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_82805505_82805504.jpg
50 KB, 640x360
Giant solar farms
>>
>>60642606

>Also our media+government is pushing the agenda that urban sprawl was a mistake

it is a mistake, gommieblocks 5ever
>>
>>60640128
Build a huge inland sea
>>
let some people from Syria move there.
>>
build pyramids
>>
Is there any good reason for countries with large stretches of uninhabitable land to not just plaster it with solar panels? I mean, it's a desert, should get plenty of sun...
>>
>>60643184
I've always wondered this as well
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.