[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGR 5VyZPQNM Do you feel ba
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465305476282.jpg (47 KB, 600x370) Image search: [Google]
1465305476282.jpg
47 KB, 600x370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGR5VyZPQNM

Do you feel bad for the rapefugees?

Over the last few years my altruism has evaporated.
>>
Shouldnt the Lama be worrying about Tibet?
>>
>>60639257
He is. He wants the Chinese out of Tibet.
>>
I do. Even if the rapefugees are single men that came solely for better living standards whose lifes aren't in danger, I do. Things are really shitty down in SSA, I can't imagine making a buck an hour with no future prospects, never being able to buy a fucking gamecube even. Most of these guys sell everything they own to get into MENA and still are forced to work there in psuedo-slavery because the people smugglers can just say fuck it.

I'm not saying we should let them in, we definitely shouldn't, but to even consider the journey your life has got to be really shitty.
>>
>>60639167
I wish I could but really, everytime I refresh this page
>http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Hot+Topics/Migrant+Crisis
I get nothing but 10 bad news about migrants followed by 1 pro-migrant video/article
Never an article about a migrant who did something good.

Yes, I've been stalking the page for 2 weeks now. I am too much of a westaboo
>>
>>60639257

He is a fraud terrorist and a refugee himself. India should deport him back to China.
>>
>>60639257
Just because one person has problems of his own doesn't mean he can't sympathize
>>
>>60639167
I feel bad for refugees.
Rapefugees should be deported immediately, or held in indefinite detention until there's someplace available to deport them to.
>>
>>60639358

Nah they are just incredibly dumb and fall for the shit the smugglers tell them, like they'd get a car and a home for free etc.
Which isn't true now that we became the ultimate yes country.
They will never get a good life because they can't even write. They might become something like toilet woman or cleaning personel. They'll never talk german, so that their children will never be integrated, as they won't speak proper german, neither will they speak arabic correctly.
It's the same shit we had with the turks, but in comparison the turks might have even been less shitty.
>>
>>60639757
>They will never get a good life because they can't even write. They might become something like toilet woman or cleaning personel. They'll never talk german, so that their children will never be integrated, as they won't speak proper german, neither will they speak arabic correctly.
Exactly.
>>
>>60639667
>He is a fraud terrorist and a refugee himself.
>Terrorist
>Implying there's anything wrong with resorting to terrorism to resist the occupation of your homeland

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter brah.
>>
>Do you feel bad for the rapefugees?
I'm not stupid so no.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.