[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying dresden wasn't justified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1462054275470.jpg (8 KB, 600x573) Image search: [Google]
1462054275470.jpg
8 KB, 600x573
>implying dresden wasn't justified
>>
it wasn't, the ''hurrrrrrr dey started da war durrr'' it's not an argument
>>
>>60637131
>being a huge cunt to all the surrounding countries
>nnot cruisin for a bruisin
>>
>>60637131
Your country is the most autistic country on /int/

Please die
>>
>>60637208
>that justifies a genocide
how about no

>>60637235
your country is the most retarded on /int/

Please die
>>
File: sadi pepe.jpg (51 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
sadi pepe.jpg
51 KB, 420x420
> kafir try arguying that 9/11 wasn't righteous retaliation to the usa invasion of afghanistan
>>
>>60637886
We invaded Afghanistan after 9/11?
>>
>>60637702
>dresden was a genocide

*tips fedora*
>>
>>60637986
>bombing afghanistan
>i-it's not an invasion guys

After the August 1998 U.S. Embassy bombings were linked to bin Laden, President Bill Clinton ordered missile strikes on militant training camps in Afghanistan. U.S. officials pressed the Taliban to surrender bin Laden. In 1999, the international community imposed sanctions on the Taliban, calling for bin Laden to be surrendered. The Taliban repeatedly rebuffed these demands.
>>
DO
>>
>>60637994
I'm sorry, but bombing a civil city with no soldiers and causing the greatest suffering possible using firebombs it's a genocide, it doesn't matter if you like it or not.
>>
>>60638098
that's not the definition of genocide u dumb pigskin
>>
>>60637131
t. Gonzales Rommel
>>
>>60637886
>Fallujah got Dressden'd
>>
>>60638050
Mess with the best go down with the rest.
>>
>>60637100
>implying anyone that complains can't just fuck off
>>
File: chinaaaa.jpg (123 KB, 580x384) Image search: [Google]
chinaaaa.jpg
123 KB, 580x384
>>60638165
Then yous better stop messing with China

they may zerg rush the white house.
>>
MY HERITAGE WAS GENOCIDED BY WAR CRIMINALS. FUCK CHURCHILL.

t. Pablo Carlos Schneider III
>>
File: Kefir-1-5-tluszczu-Danone.jpg (12 KB, 248x320) Image search: [Google]
Kefir-1-5-tluszczu-Danone.jpg
12 KB, 248x320
>>60637886
Did someone say kefir?
>>
>>60638111
>[A]ny of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

>Killing members of the group;
>Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
>Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

yeah, tell me more

>>60638124
t. Zhang
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.