[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If they're not gonna deport the browns en masse and keep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Cg8BwSVUYAAxXyt.jpg (96 KB, 600x587) Image search: [Google]
Cg8BwSVUYAAxXyt.jpg
96 KB, 600x587
If they're not gonna deport the browns en masse and keep subsidizing them to have 18 kids each, should Europe at least start letting in even bigger hordes of East Asians, so the continent at least remains high IQ and the stone-age theocrats remain a minority? Also waifus
>>
>>60635651
This
>>
File: expectation.png (967 KB, 646x713) Image search: [Google]
expectation.png
967 KB, 646x713
>>60635651
>>
>>60635909
get the fuck out of Francie piece of garbage
>>
>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/r/stormfront/basementdwellerfeels/
>>
Sounds like a very good plan. What could go wrong?
>>
>>60635651
You guys are at 40% non-white so you should be worried too desu.
>>
>>60636351
correct but this thread is not about that you dummy
>>
File: 1427843451103.png (713 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
1427843451103.png
713 KB, 1200x960
>>60636255
come get me filthy pig, i'll deal with you with the knife and the russian weaponery
>>
>>60636351

Yeah, but our minorities for the most part aren't insane terrorists from the 7th century
>>
At least be more subtle next time, Ching Ping Xao Ling
>>
>>60635651
This won't be a problem if Whiteys are not beta tfw no gf neets. Make it mandatory for Whitey """males""" to breed and sire at least 2 kids or face the death penalty.
>>
>>60635651

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites, and progressive millennials of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>60638567
Why not white women not to be delusional migrant-loving feminist cunts?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.