[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an illegal immigrant AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9
File: 1454114161505.jpg (61 KB, 733x550) Image search: [Google]
1454114161505.jpg
61 KB, 733x550
I'm an illegal immigrant
AMA
>>
You have to go back to hell.
>>
leave
>>
where are emigrating from? and why?
>>
How did you regulate your illegal condition?

Or are you still illegal?
>>
>>60634634
You have to go back. Build a wall. Pay for it.
>>
Yeah, well I'm an illegal immigrant too. I'm slowly ruining your country by going to 7-11 instead of Oxxo, and I only eat at Burger King and Karl's Jr.
>>
>>60634634
CHI
>>
>>60634691
Mexico

We left when things were just getting violent
Didn't even take anything with us

Also heard from a family friend that's still over there, that our house belongs to narcos now so there's nowhere to go if we do get deported

>>60634704
Technically still illegal, but I've got a DACA card that lets me stay here and go to community college that I'm paying for with private scholarships
>>
already alerting INS
>>
>>60634752
lol if we're going to build a wall it's going to be full of holes and secret passage ways that make concealed passage even easier
>>
>>60634959
Oh man thats shitty. I hope things get better for you
>>
>>60635058
You have to go back and return legally
>>
>>60635094
There's no way to do that unless you're rich and can wait 10 years.

If there was we would've done that, obviously.
It's not like it's fun being illegal.
>>
>>60634634
A few questions

>What do you think of Trump?
>Have you tried to normalize your status in the US?
>Can you understand why people are so against illegal immigration?
>Who is the qt in the pic?
>>
>>60635025
lmao
good one

maybe op will be deported in 40 years if you do it now
>>
what do you think of CHI
>>
What do you think about how you and your brethren are the people destroying the US?
>>
File: Exito Dubs.jpg (19 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Exito Dubs.jpg
19 KB, 500x381
>>60634634
Nothing wrong with that. Hopefully you can manage the complicated process to receive some form of permanent residency.
>>
I backtracked your IP and have informed INS. Go to Canada or get sent back to that shithole.
>>
>>60634634
Spic go home.
>>
>>60635230
>What do you think of Trump?
I have no problems with him, he's obviously just saying whatever will get him elected. It's his racists and retarded supporters that I dislike.

>Have you tried to normalize your status in the US?
I registered for deferred action, but there's currently no path to citizenship.

>Can you understand why people are so against illegal immigration?
Sure, I understand nationalism and racism.

>Who is the qt in the pic?
No idea, sorry.

>>60635281
It's a pretty funny meme actually
I like getting flooded with the (Tu)s when I post in spanish

>>60635320
We pay billions in taxes and none of the undocumented people I know are trying to destroy anything
>>
>>60635320
>unironically being a bogan
>>
is that machine in the pic real?
>>
>>60635486
The government knows about me already.
I registered for DACA.
>>
>>60635535
>nationalism and racism
You're literally breaking our laws to live here.
People are against ILLEGAL immigration, not LEGAL immigration. We have no problem with educated nigs from africa coming over, or pajeet with a BA in engineering. You're a fucking useless burden on our society.
>>
File: 718616-bart.jpg (25 KB, 464x640) Image search: [Google]
718616-bart.jpg
25 KB, 464x640
jAkAJkAJAKjAKjAKjaKJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

EL CHICANO SENIORESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CHI

CA
NOO

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AJAJAJaJaJAJAJ
SE REGALO
>>
>>60635587
Oh that's right we have a cuck government.

Go ahead and stay, I'm leaving this shithole anyways. It will be third world tier in a few years anyways.

Where will I go? Hell if I know,
>>
Are you at least trying to be a legal immigant? Please, don't be like the haitians and bolivians that came here and literally waits for a help of the government without doing shit.
>>
File: 1369951687818.png (3 KB, 409x259) Image search: [Google]
1369951687818.png
3 KB, 409x259
>>60634830
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>60635665
> It will be third world tier in a few years anyways.
Lol.
>>
>>60635703
why are you upset? you'd jump on the opportunity as he had
>>
>>60635622
> You are literally breaking the law to live here.
You break the law when you speed, does that mean you deserve death? Not all crimes are equal in severity and my presence here has hurt literally no one.

>People are against ILLEGAL immigration, not LEGAL immigration.
Sure, that's why it takes decades and thousands of dollars to immigrate to America right?
>>
>>60635535
Why do you combine racism and nationalism
Those things, while not necessarily seperate, do not need to belong together either. You sound like you have some disdain and don't really understand it at all.
>>
>>60635535
>I registered for deferred action, but there's currently no path to citizenship.

What makes you think you should be granted citizenship?

Have you completely given up on returning home, the way you stated it in the OP it sounded like you left to get away from the narcos. If the situation calms down would you voluntarily return?

>Sure, I understand nationalism and racism

Is that really all you think is behind it? Have you considered the economic effect that illegal immigration has on the US economy especially on lowskilled American workers?
>>
>>60635796
>hurt literally no one.
You are taking private scholarships that could go to american citizens.
You are taking education that is funded by our taxpayers.
You drive on our roads, you eat our subsidized food, you go to our hospitals built with our money.
You do not belong in this country because you do not contribute to it, and you are so ignorant that you can't even see how you are leeching off of us.
A human life is worth around 7 million dollars according to our government, and you will consume far more than that. You don't pay enough taxes if you don't have an SSN, and if you're in the bottom 25% you don't contribute at all.

Leave this country and help your own. You do not belong here.
>>
>>60635869
I didn't combine them.
If I thought they were one and the same I wouldn't have mention both. That'd just be redundant. I meant that as in "it's either one or the other".

>>60635876
>What makes you think you should be granted citizenship?
I've lived here most of my life now and at no time have my family or myself brought harm to anyone.

>Have you completely given up on returning home, the way you stated it in the OP it sounded like you left to get away from the narcos. If the situation calms down would you voluntarily return?
I've spent more of my life in the US then I did on Mexico and there's no home to go back to, so probably no. My parents would probably return though.

>Is that really all you think is behind it? Have you considered the economic effect that illegal immigration has on the US economy especially on lowskilled American workers?
Economically speaking undocumented workers have contributed a lot. They spend money like everyone else, they've paid billions in sales and property taxes, and they do work at the rate the free market dictates, not the government.

The low skilled workers you speak of have repeatedly wasted the many opportunities they were given and will not work as diligently or cheaply as us. Forcing companies to pay more to hire Meth-head Joe makes ZERO economic sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 414x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 414x355
>>60636226
SPIC GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>60636204
How American
>>
>>60636226
I don't have any problem with people who came here illegally as long as they learn english, pay all the taxes a citizen would, and integrate.
>>
>>60634634
You have to go back.
>>
>>60636269
You stole my flag, give it back.
>>
The people I've met who are the most vocally opposed to illegal immigrants from Latin America are Hispanics who came here legally
>>
>>60636204
> You are taking private scholarships that could go to american citizens.
I applied specifically for scholarships that go to undocumented immigrants lol.

> You are taking education that is funded by our taxpayers. You drive on our roads, you eat our subsidized food, you go to our hospitals built with our money.
We pay sales taxes.
We pay rent, which then goes to pay property taxes.

> You do not belong in this country because you do not contribute to it, and you are so ignorant that you can't even see how you are leeching off of us.
Lol what am I leeching?
And if you think leeching alone is grounds for deportation why not say about deportation to the unemployed white trash or black single mothers with 6 kids by 7 different fathers?

> A human life is worth around 7 million dollars according to our government, and you will consume far more than that.
I highly doubt that.
Maybe if I were a diabetic scooter bound fatass like you I would need that much in healthcare. But I've literally never needed to go to the doctor in my life.

> You don't pay enough taxes if you don't have an SSN, and if you're in the bottom 25% you don't contribute at all.
I'd pay more in taxes if I could get my degree and start working a real job. And it's funny that right wingers ALWAYS go back to the " not paying taxes!!!" arguments when they're always trying so hard to eliminate them and whining about paying the lowest tax rate in the western world.
>>
File: Flag_burn_2.jpg (198 KB, 775x345) Image search: [Google]
Flag_burn_2.jpg
198 KB, 775x345
>>60636517
bit busy with it atm
>>
>>60634634
tell me your address so I can report you to homeland security.
>>
>>60636407
This, especially the ones who came here at a young age at no fault of their own.
>>
>>60636407
Thanks lad.
I'd gladly pay double the normal tax rate for all the years I've been here illegally if that's all it took.

I love this country which is why I don't want to leave.

>>60636659
I've said it before, they know where I am already.
>>
>>60636742
You're on 4chan so this is the reaction you expected

Seriously any sane person will agree, just don't break the law, pay taxes, integrate to our culture (which doesn't necessarily mean leave yours behind) and we're happy to have you
>>
>>60636610
Sales taxes are insignificant, and depending on your state, irrelevant. 8% of things you buy that are sold by vendors. I really do wish I could pay 8% and get a free scholarship for being a fucking immigrant. Those scholarships you utilize are an abomination and should not exist.
Oh, and thanks for driving up the price of rent for honest, hard working citizens. I bet you get subsidized rent and you don't even know it.
There are so many programs that you spics come over here and abuse that I can't even list all of them.

Insofar as unemployed white trash or black single mothers are concerned, at least they likely have relatives who pay their fair share. The black guy next door to me makes 160k a year and works his ass off for it, and paid 70k in taxes last year. As far as I'm concerned that pays for lashawnda and a few more.
It certainly shouldn't and isn't meant to pay for you.

Oh, and I'm actually a pretty fit, mid 20s white guy who gets to fuck plenty of hot hispanic women. I guess that's one thing I'd miss about mass deportation.
>>
I literally have an uncle living in the US illegally. but, I have a feeling that he is an espionage. Because, he has a successful job (he owns a "company") and somehow he still survives. I have no idea.
Anyway, my question is, are you a spy anon?
>>
>>60637181
Nah, its a spic running from narcos because they don't want to fix their country and would rather live on US welfare.
>>
This thread smells like bullshit, but let's find out!

>>60634634
Platicame como son las cosas de donde vienes OP, vamos por partes
>>
i lived in the usa illegally for 6 months. i also had a job there that paid me in cash.
>>
>>60637261
Come on, it's 2016. We have google translate. Your mexican runes no longer have power here.
>>
File: cool-kid-10482439.jpg (144 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
cool-kid-10482439.jpg
144 KB, 957x1300
>>60637009

oh...and by the way...

*slicks back hair and smirks at you*

I'm a real hot guy....

*pulls out my vape stick and blows the smoke in your face*

heh....deal with it, kid
>>
>>60634634
do you have vote?
>>
>>60637296
Google translate doesn't work with the appropriate regional lingos
>>
>>60637181
No, and I don't think the uncle will be too successful unless he's like an embassador btw.

>>60637261
De verdad, ni me recuerdo. Nos fuimos en 2003 creo cuando tenia 6 años. Fui a la primaria en Reinosa, Tamaulipas pero ni me recuerdo el nombre de la escuela porque ni acabe el año.
>>
>>60637261
Mentiras, me recuerdo de una sola cosa y esos son los tazos que venian en los chetos. Me arrepiento no haber traído mi Charizard.
>>
>>60634959
Good luck, but if I was you I'd keep heading North for Canada and seek asylum there. US is about to devolve into The War of Southern Aggression 2.0 and if you're still here you will be caught in the cross-fire.

Just some friendly advice.
>>
>>60637330
Well, thanks for verifying Mexico, and I really appreciate you staying in your country and trying to make Mexico great again.
>>
>>60637454
>Reinosa, Tamaulipas
ese lugar es violento x dR0ss
>>
>>60637603
Come on, you really think the south is going to start a war in the next decade? Seriously bud, you have no grasp on reality.
>>
>>60637629
I think there is about a 50/50 chance. Depends on a lot of factors but I wouldn't be so quick to rule it out.
>>
>>60637657
Where are you from?
>>
>>60637009
Scholarships are paid by private companies and is not the same as federal aid. It's just a bunch of rich people being nice
>>
>>60637454
>Nos fuimos en 2003
>Por la violencia
Aquel fue uno de los sexenios menos turbulentos en la historia de la patria, cuando el otrora presidente Fox aún gobernaba, tu historia está desfasada por 3 años
>>
New England. Yankee born and raised.
>>
>>60637691
to
>>60637666
>>
>>60637691
I figured as much. I'm from Texas. I have no reason to go to war with the North as an individual until the federal government starts affecting my quality of life and intervening in states rights issues. Maybe if the feds tried confiscation and deployed the national guard we'd have a problem, but anything would ever come to that point. I like to think we've transcended regional conflict in NA, and would let each other live and let live before starting a bloody conflict.
>>
>>60637690
No voy a pretender de saber de lo que estoy hablando porque no sería la verdad.

Mis padres me contaron que nos tuvimos que ir por que amenazaron y mataron mi tío quien era reportero de un periódico local por nombrar a gente. Tal vez era una gran mentira, y nomas nos vinimos por parásitos. Pero la maldad ya se cumplió y seguramente estuviera en peligro si nos hubiéramos quedado. Pero por supuesto averigüe por mi mismo mañana.
>>
>>60637784
I hope so. I don't really have any particular desire to go to war with the South either. Unfortunately that's speaking as an individual and not as a collective. It just feels like the country is more divided than ever but maybe we'll get over it.
>>
>>60637899
Are you glad that your uncle put your entire family in danger and uprooted you from your home so you could have a reason to go leech of of foreigners?
>>
>>60637927
As a collective I don't think the north has the will to actually start a war over anything. Do you think people want the images of the iraq war and the horrors people hear about daily from the middle east in their hometown? Now the south? We would fight for something we truly believed in, but it's not going to be immigration. The feds would have to be the aggressor though, and I doubt it would happen in the next decade or two.
>>
File: 1463701247696.jpg (34 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1463701247696.jpg
34 KB, 499x499
>>60634634
How do I get a gf like the grill in OP?
>>
>>60638060
By not being Chilean
>>
>>60635643
buen post
>>
>>60638060
Immanentize a bunch of eschatons
>>
>>60634634
How's the view from outside your window?
Could you find any work?
How many family members illegally immigrated with you?
>>
>>60634634
Where are you right now? I need it for reasons....
>>
>>60635535
>and racism.
Get fucked
>>
File: horses.jpg (93 KB, 513x640) Image search: [Google]
horses.jpg
93 KB, 513x640
>>60638060
she's from Alabama, so try there
>>
>>60634634
I'd like to have sexual intercourse with the female specimen from your picture,Original Poster.
>>
>>60634634
Can't wait for Trump to deport you genetic trash beaner scum.
>>
>>60638355
If YOU'RE implying that I'M implying they're logically non-exclusive or the same, I'll explain for the SECOND time; that that's not at all what I meant.

There are certainly purely racist reasons, there are certainly purely nationalist reasons, and there are certainly people who reason on both ideologies simultaneously. I explicitly named them separately because they are, in fact, separate ideologies. I understand the arguments for both, that's as plainly as I can put it.

>>60638300
> How's the view from outside your window?
I live in a shotgun house so all I can see is 3 feet of grass, a fence, and my neighbors house.
> Could you find any work?
No, but I'm currently studying
> How many family members illegally immigrated with you?
Just me and my parents.
>>
>>60638060
>>60635230
crystal thierry
page 73 girl

https://youtu.be/mWsiVhIbHKw
>>
>>60634634
Give me one reason why you shouldn't be deported or jailed. You are a criminal.
>>
Just fuck a girl or apply for citizenship.
>>
I don't give a fuck if you're an upstanding citizen. Fucking immigrate legally or go back. This isn't the EU.
>>
>>60639137
You're right it's not because here he wouldn't be able to go to school let alone uni or get a job.
>>
>>60639352
Here he prob. would, lucky we closed most borders tho. Rapefugees everywhere and now EU TRYNA TAKE MUH GUNZ, fuck eu
>>
>>60634634
Hey man, I'm thinking about immigrating with a tourist visa if things dont work out for me here.

How hard is it for a illegal there?
>>
>>60639416
The daughter of my dad's colleague has been there for 4 years, but she did marry a local so I guess there's workaround to everything.

You just can't leave once you overstay the visa period.
>>
>>60639472
yeah I know. I was in the US last summer and Croatian lobby is really strong in some countries like Ohio
They offered me place to stay, job and marriage kek but I refused.. I feel so bad now for not taking the offer
>>
Only reason i'd tryna immigrate into the US is because i wanna open carry, but not leaving my shit untill those anti gun eu faggots fuck it up
>>
>>60639416
How brown are you? This is important if you want gimmedats and welfare.
>>
>>60639585
I'm tanned meditteranean kek just imagine some Italian

But I'm serious. Once you get to the US. Can they deport your ass back to Europe? How hard is to get papers so you can become legal.
If I go there I dont want to spend my life hidding
>>
>>60639641
Only a couple states like Arizona actively check for people who are violating immigration laws. You'll only get deported if you commit a crime and they find out about you.
>>
>>60637009
>Oh, and I'm actually a pretty fit, mid 20s white guy who gets to fuck plenty of hot hispanic women.

you almost had me
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.