[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your cunt 2. What are you drinking today? 1. US 2. Lagunitas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 15
File: LagunitasLittleSumpinWildAle.jpg (79 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
LagunitasLittleSumpinWildAle.jpg
79 KB, 576x432
1. Your cunt
2. What are you drinking today?

1. US
2. Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale
I have a bunch of Target giftcards I've never spent so I've been using them lately to try a new six-pack every week. Last time I had their Mondo Red Ale which was nice and tasted slightly of apple peel.
>>
File: steel reserve.jpg (34 KB, 222x400) Image search: [Google]
steel reserve.jpg
34 KB, 222x400
>not buying a few of these tasty treats for $1.60 and getting lit
>>
File: 貴.jpg (133 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
貴.jpg
133 KB, 640x640
1. Nippon
2. taka
>>
Lagunitas kinda sucks unless you're in the mood for literally one thing. Russian River or Ballast Point or even Stone make better hopskunk bombs if that's what yer after.
>>
>>60631749
Canada
Pima colada lolZ
>>
>>60631749
>>60631899
Are you from Wisconsin or Illinois?
>>
Cane liquor cause its cheap and strong. I want to drawn my sorrow efficiently
>>
File: illinois sky.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
illinois sky.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1063
>>60632639
Chicago
>>
>>60632639
how'd you know
>>
File: fuggg.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
fuggg.png
96 KB, 241x228
>mfw second week without alcohol

I don't know if I'll survive at this rate 2bh
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 800x539
Toña. It's pretty meh. I mean it's not bad, but it's not the amazing either
>>
File: yuengling.jpg (3 MB, 3240x4320) Image search: [Google]
yuengling.jpg
3 MB, 3240x4320
unironically my favorite beer
>>
>>60632775
Replace it with another drug
>>
File: patrician feel.jpg (31 KB, 312x401) Image search: [Google]
patrician feel.jpg
31 KB, 312x401
Franzia
>>
>>60632730
>>60632773
I don't know anyone outside here that drinks this stuff.
>>
IPAs taste like shit. I don't know how people can drink them. I'd rather have a bottle of coors light than the "best" ipa
>>
Some chilean wine.
>>
Gin and tonic the perfect "it's midnight yet still hot" drink.
>>
File: IMG_20160611_050704.jpg (1 MB, 2336x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_050704.jpg
1 MB, 2336x4160
Water...
>>
the radiative jap tap water
>>
Sweden
Some (for once) non-cheap ass wine that I got for birthday yesterday, trying to drink myself to sleep because fucked up sleeping habits and funstuff tomorrow that I don't wanna miss
>>
>>60633117
It's a california beer (with a brewery here added later) so I imagine californians drink it too
>>
Water
>>
File: bed.jpg (31 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
31 KB, 960x640
>>60633775
>tfw recently got off my years long 8pm-12am, 4am-8am sleep schedule onto a normal 12am-7:30am sleep schedule
>also used alcohol to do it
I kind of miss the frequent sleeps. The days feel too long and depressing and tiring.
>>
>>60633906
Know what you mean, been using alcohol a lot against my depression and kinda mild social phobia (like when I go to concerts where many people are around and stuff etc) too. Developed into a problem since I also take benzo, small doses but still, a lot of smoking too. Aware of my situation and (especially) alcohol and benzos sucks really but unfortunately at the same time helps against the issues I mentioned for a short period, and that's what gets you stuck

But I'm working on cutting it down since I've realized my problems and the difficulties it brings
>>
>>60632857
I had a ton of this when I went to Nicaragua, it was all that was available at most places. There was also sometimes one called Victoria that was a little better. Both were pretty eh but alarmingly drinkable after a hot day in the rainforest.
>>
>>60634196
It annoys me how alcohol usually takes away my depression and anxiety while I'm under the effect but once I'm sober again they're back worse than normal.

I'm also working on cutting it down but I have nothing to replace it with to get the good feelings back. No activities to do so since everything feels boring and all the medications I've tried barely do anything.

At least I've managed to get fit while fixing my sleep too.
>>
>>60634352
Yeah, fucking hangovers. Maybe not true but I've heard that a lot of heavy drinkers doesn't get them anymore, not true at all in my case at least.

I'm glad you've managed to do that at least, the alcohol itself is really a big enough problem as it is really. I've really got a hate/love-relationship with it these days, fucking shit drug
>>
File: only_drinking_feels_good.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
only_drinking_feels_good.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>60634520
Now I limit it to just Friday-Sunday so I at least have something to look forward to and something to enjoy. Feels a big difference from the normal 2.5L of wine a day.
>>
Not really wanna be associated with the typical kinda stoner-argumentdude cliché but I really wish I could rely on just smoking weed. It helps to stabilize my mood mostly but sadly only alcohol and pills takes care of the anxiety which is the main problem and I would choose getting drunk every day of the week
>>
>>60634610
What kind of music do you like btw friendly anon?
>>
File: Record_writersblock.jpg (63 KB, 600x538) Image search: [Google]
Record_writersblock.jpg
63 KB, 600x538
>>60634655
I dunno man, lots of stuff. I usually use artist/song based stations on pandora/spotify/google play music. Mostly rock and some classical, electronic, and soundtrack music.
Favorite artists probably go like this though
The Beatles
Radiohead
MGMT
Air
Pink Floyd

How about you nice anon
>>
>>60634863
I love Radiohead and Pink Floyd. Also been meaning to check out MGMT and Air and Beatles are nice for what it is. Well basically everything from indie pop to black metal and noise, mostly in /mu/ here so that's the reason for the question I guess.

Some favorites are The Smiths, Sonic Youth, Coil, Slowdive, Sigur Rós and Nick Drake tho
>>
>>60635000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCUc3Kbphr4

One of the best songs ever made. It's like a composite song of multiple songs that are all different yet still similar and make up a nice whole. Don't use crappy laptop speakers or earbuds to listen to it though, it would waste your first time hearing it.
>>
File: Black Sheep Masham Ale.jpg (4 MB, 3648x2432) Image search: [Google]
Black Sheep Masham Ale.jpg
4 MB, 3648x2432
>>60631749
1. Yorkshire, England
2. This locally brewed beauty
>>
>>60635268
you took the pic wrong bro
>>
>>60635326
Not my pic.

I tried to rotate it before posting, but it looks like 4cunt ignored that. Oh well.
>>
>>60635366
looks nice though
>>
File: ghira.jpg (23 KB, 205x355) Image search: [Google]
ghira.jpg
23 KB, 205x355
>>60631749
I also got Ritter Sport last time after some nice /int/ euros recommended it and an american had said it was sold here. Sadly Target only has three flavors, the only interesting one of which was dark chocolate and marzipan which I already tried so I got this instead.
>>
>>60631899
Fuck these things. Mega hangover the morning after
>>
File: comfy.jpg (64 KB, 572x553) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
64 KB, 572x553
>>60635433
>tfw I grew to enjoy the taste and didn't get hang overs from it like I did with other beers or liquors
>>
>>60635379
It is.
Smooth and slightly sweet ale with a hint of bitter.

If you ever get a chance to try it, go for it.
>>
Shity red wine
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.