[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>learning Swedish >start looking up the benefits of knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>learning Swedish
>start looking up the benefits of knowing Swedish
>"Appreciate feminist literature and a government where half the members are women, gay rights are at the height of the world and it is illegal to spank your child or fire someone from their job."

If only I had picked Norwegian.
>>
>>60631441
I'm sorry for your loss
>>
>>60631441
>isn't useful whatsoever for foreign relations
>no swedish immigrants in us
>no good literature or culture
>not useful for business
>music is average at most
>shitty liberal country, you live in the us anyway so there's no point in moving there
>sweden is just a shell of a culture

are you actually autistic op
>>
>>60633143
also
>they all speak fucking english
>>
>>60633143
fucking this

At least Denmark has some actual history and culture/literature. Why the fuck go for Swedish instead of Danish? Seriously, what fucking reason would push you to do that?

Sweden has literally NOTHING other than "WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIEEET", combined with the current cuckoldry you already described in your post.
>>
>>60633143
compare to me, learning Persian/Farsi
>shit ton of literature, unlike English it hasn't changed much over time so you can read stuff from 1000 years ago easier
>less dindu then swedish despite being spoken in iran and afghanistan
>sounds like arabic except without the hideous choking noises, music is great
>extremely useful for foreign relations
>can't emphasize that last one enough
>greece tier culture
>with sanctions being lifted and the oil that Iran has, it'll probably be useful for business
>little to no competition with other people that speak it
>>
>>60633484
honestly to me Dari Persian sounds better than Farsi, at least the dialects I've heard
>>
>>60633659
They're basically the same thing
>>
>>60633847
Dari Persian is less turkified. It's much more faithful to the Persian of 1000 years ago because it contains more vowels.
>>
Norwegian is easier to learn and a richer country, join me
>>
Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>60635011
too late you're /int/'s future colony
>>
>>60634961
but Turkish has tons of vowels, each syllable must have a vowel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.