[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the <your nationality> dream? Do you reject it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What is the <your nationality> dream?

Do you reject it or want to have it?
>>
>>60631398
Your mom lel
>>
>>60631408
Don't ever fucking reply to me again
>>
>>60631398
Become a music producer
Pretty accurate I would say.
>>
why are asian female white male couples so popular?
>>
>>60632243
Ask reddit r/hapas
>>
>>60632337
idk how to use reddit
if i have to make an account i cbf
>>
>>60632658
No you don't

https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/

It's basically a forum where halfbloods bitch about their whore Asian mothers and pathetic white male dad for being race traitors
>>
File: SGG-001696.jpg (53 KB, 402x600) Image search: [Google]
SGG-001696.jpg
53 KB, 402x600
>>60632243
i don't get it either. sure, some asians are attractive, but look at the op's picture, dude is a solid 9 and the asian is a 5/10 at best. this is a fairly common sight.

and like most "hapas", their daughter looks like a carbon copy of her mother, just lighter.
>>
>>60634997
Half here
Neither I nor my siblings look even vaguely full Japanese; I'm the most Japanese looking, being a convincing half at best, while my sister looks basically full white
>>
>>60633086
No, just those half bloods who didnt get the ultimate master race genetics. Aka those whose parents were white trash and yellow shit.
>>
Considering ours is strictly to do with home ownership, of course I reject it. Nothing wrong with owning a home and nothing wrong with people that do; but I'd rather something more like the American dream. At least liberty and the pursuit of happiness is all-encompassing and open to whatever YOU want.
>>
The dream is to become part of the big goverment's funcionalism and then complain about it
>>
File: 1430965496033.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1430965496033.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>60633086

Fuck I am dying.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.