[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post western building that will make great mosque.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
Post western building that will make great mosque.
>>
>>>/urban/
>>>/architecture/
>>
>>60624671
I don't understand how you can actually be a Muslim.

it's the shittiest of the three Abrahamic religions by far.

In fact, it's the shittiest of ALL religions except maybe Scientology. Islam is just straight up fucking retarded.

And the muslim country you/your family left from is a shithole. All muslim countries are shitholes.

So tell me, WHAT is the appeal to you?
>>
File: figure1big.jpg (297 KB, 800x549) Image search: [Google]
figure1big.jpg
297 KB, 800x549
>>60624671

it's very traditional
>>
Putin is building an orthodoxe church

This one will be an easy conversion
>>
>>60624875

I just like the look on the kaffir's faces when they don't know if they should be scared or offended or angry.
>>
>>60625017
>Asian Muslims
Are you Sunni? I don't get how you can be non-Arab and Muslim when so much of Islam is basically Arab-supremacism.

PROTIP: The Arabs view you as useful idiots, they'd never accept you.
>>
>>60624875
Islam is the only religion that stay true to its roots

christnians and jews don't believe in anything, they say they do but don't follow any of the divine orders of their holy books

this clearly make islam superior
>>
File: skytebane.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
skytebane.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
>>
File: 1435768197785.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435768197785.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>60625101
>trying to divide the Ummah
lmao kafir
>>
File: arbeid utföres gratis.jpg (95 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
arbeid utföres gratis.jpg
95 KB, 800x517
>>60625139
alternatively..
>>
>>60625101
Sufi islam best islam
>>
>>60625131

>this clearly make islam superior

in making islamic countries fucking shitholes all across the world, the only islamic countries doing alright ones are doing fine because they sell oil to non muslims, once it runs out they will revert to their natural primitive state od existence

all in all, once a country gets muslim all development stop and pointless sectarian bullshit takes precedent to any industrial, scientific or cultural advancement

in other words muslims are scum incompatible with civilization
>>
File: smug.jpg (2 KB, 96x125) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
2 KB, 96x125
>>60625101
>>
File: MotherOfAll.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
MotherOfAll.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>60624671
It already is anon :)
>>
>>60625313
Really makes you wonder how fucking pathetic your country was for getting his ass scretched for as much as 600 years by said muslims

hmm.. really makes you think
>>
>>60625131
>Islam is the only religion that stay true to its roots
have you heard of O R T H O D O X Y you schismatic cunt? Google the meaning
>>
>>60625404
>be Algeria
>get conquered by romans
>get conquered by arabs
>get conquered by turks
>get conquered by french

>an Algerian talking to anyone about being colonized

lmao
>>
>>60625404

well, and look at how undeveloped we are because of this in comparison to other europeans and we are the lucky ones, who remained christians and retained national identity, anatolia is lost forever because of your fucked up cult

it dose make ones think - how disgusting islam is
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.