[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you actually know the real history of Europa? protip: no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: barbarossa.jpg (90 KB, 547x802) Image search: [Google]
barbarossa.jpg
90 KB, 547x802
Do you actually know the real history of Europa?

protip: no
>>
Yep, it was hodden away dor so long, but now its finally available to all of us - http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire.htm
>>
Why are Europeans and Germans in particular so racist?

Europe used to be multicultural.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/germany-failing-deal-surge-hate-crimes-160610044336990.html
>>
>>60620911
I know the history behind it. It would look nicer if this country united with France
>>
>>60621257
why not with germany instead
>>
>>60621312
I meant "the Holy Roman Empire" by "this country". Of course we can't unite with just France. I don't want to be oppressed
>>
>>60621257
>What is the EU
>>
File: madeInEurope.jpg (5 KB, 164x163) Image search: [Google]
madeInEurope.jpg
5 KB, 164x163
full of shit, blood,tyranny, injustice and piles and piles of corpses.

that about sums it up.
>>
File: 1463186847211.png (4 MB, 1778x2014) Image search: [Google]
1463186847211.png
4 MB, 1778x2014
>>
>>60621615
I hate the EU. I wouldn't mind a brotherhood between the low countries, Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia.
>>
>>60621883
I hate it too, but you have to face the facts.
We are united, in the form of the European Union.
The EU in its current form is wrong, of course.
>>
File: nerosings.jpg (97 KB, 416x599) Image search: [Google]
nerosings.jpg
97 KB, 416x599
>>60621930
>We are united

about as "united" as the soviet "union" was

about as "united" as the "united kingdom" was

about as "united" as the "united states" are.

yurotrash sucks at building empires.

tis an eternally cursed continent full of eternally cursed people.
>>
>>60621883
>Slovenia

Why would you ruin your union with a poor shithole full of drunks?
>>
>>60622048
Poland should always stay ruled under the Polish Eagle
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 194x260
>>60620911
No, but soon we will, once we overturn the white man's oppression and whitewashing of history.
>>
>>60622100
Slovenia's landscape is beautiful and they have been part of former countries with us.
>>
>>
>>60624146
>fraai landschap

ik heb liever een germaanse unie dan jouw mengelmoes van culturen
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.