[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens in Campania? Was that region of any significance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What happens in Campania?
Was that region of any significance in the Roman Empire?
>>
>What happens in Campania?
Camorra,garbage
>Was that region of any significance in the Roman Empire?
Pompeii kinda was i guess
>>
PROTIP: the Latin name Campania directly translates to the Slavic Polska.
>>
>>60614954
you're a recognizable poster
>>
I'm a beneventoboo
>>
>>60614926
So Naples wasn't important back then?

Does it have any benefit as a tourist destination? What is Scampia like? Only place I've heard of in Napule
>>
>>60615209
OK looked up Scampia
wew lads

Still would like to know more about Campania, it was a luxury resort as well as a bread basket in Ancient Rome, can't have been that bad

Is it true you can hardly understand Neapolitans as an Italian, are the languages that different
>>
>>60615209
>So Naples wasn't important back then?
It was a Greek city (Nea polis- New city)

>>60615764
>Is it true you can hardly understand Neapolitans as an Italian, are the languages that different
Sometimes it's kinda hard to understand when they speak fast,but not totally unintelligible
this is a example of neapolitan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awtTnaMRjCU
>>
>>60614883
>any significance

very important for agriculture and granary
mostly rich patrician retiring place
>>
>>60615956
>mostly rich patrician retiring place
was going to post this
>>
>>60615939
True, looked up some more and it seems like they were fairly independent until losing in the Civil War 82 BC.

I love Neapolitan, it sounds so soft.
What's Tourism like there? I doubt the Mafia fucks with foreigners. Then again, they're supposed to be everywhere in Naples

>>60615956
Yup, that's what I just gathered too. Lots of luxury villas and so on apparently

>tfw will never retire from my stressful life as senator in Roma to Campania felix with my patrician wife
>tfw no qt Napoli mistress with a Neapolitan Latin accent

Awful feel
>>
>>60616146
I think there's a lot of tourism despite the problems they have
>>
>>60616394
not really
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.