[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the English so obsessed with the French?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: versailles-tv.jpg (157 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
versailles-tv.jpg
157 KB, 1240x930
Why are the English so obsessed with the French?
>>
>>60610612
because they are your ancestors
>>
>>60610612
It's a tradition.
>>
File: french qt3.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
french qt3.webm
3 MB, 960x720
>>
they pretend to hate each other while in secret they love each other, they're complicated people
>>
>>60610612
I am watching this show now via my iPlayer proxy
>>
>>60610612
Pretty sure that TV show is mainly a French-Canadian production, with a Brit playing Louis XIV and the English language being used. So it's the other way around by the looks of it.
>>
>>60612112
It's a BBC production made for an English audience.
>>
>>60612263
>BBC production

Doesn't look like it. The production companies are French and Canadian, and the country of origin is listed as France and Canada. If it was a BBC production it wouldn't only be now that it's shown over here, months after being shown in France.
>>
>>60612263
>>60612112
>>60611836
Is it good ?
>>
>>60612370
Lots of sex and pretty buildings
>>
compare the english and french newspapers, they are OBSESSED with us whereas we don't give a fuck about their tiny island
>>
>>60614167
No, not really. Our newspapers (mainly leftist) are absolutely assblasted by anglo bantz.

Also m-muh frenchbashing
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.