[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the UK break up after Brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Map-of-England.jpg (42 KB, 418x328) Image search: [Google]
Map-of-England.jpg
42 KB, 418x328
Will the UK break up after Brexit?
>>
>>60606589
One of my wettest dream tbph.
>>
>>60606589
Scots would probably leave. Welsh and Northern Irish wouldn't.
>>
>>60606589

Aren't Welsh super loyal to England?
>>
>>60606589

No.

Scots are stuck and must enjoy the suck.
>>
>>60606589

maybe
>>
Mercia looked comfy in the old maps
>>
>>60606589
"no"
>>
>>60606648
No they just know they benefit from the union
>>
We won't be able to Brexit because the Scots and Northern Irish will cuck us out of it
>>
>>60606589
What are the chances of Brexit right now?
>>
>>60606648
yes
>>
>>60606636
Wales would stay, but I don't know about Ulster
>>
>>60606760
>tfw no Aethelflaed gf
>>
Why do people always ask this shit any time an event involves the UK? The country is stronger united than split up, and leaving the German Rape Union is gonna benefit everyone there, so how the fuck would the Scots split off and go join the same union?
>>
File: Herman-Van-Rompuy-001.jpg (17 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Herman-Van-Rompuy-001.jpg
17 KB, 460x276
>>60606836
0%
>>
>>60606840
Northern Ireland is the country that loves the uk the most out of all of the countries so why would it leave
>>
>>60606836
Statistical tie atm
>>
Scotland would almost certainly leave. All the no voters I know would vote yes this time around if Brexit happened.
>>
>>60606840

No, NI will stay.

30% of the country's employment is public sector.
>>
>>60606945

Scotland won't be given the referendum again.

Not for a long time.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.