[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok, fuckedcompany.com was the origin. people could post anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: v_for_vendetta.jpg (83 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
v_for_vendetta.jpg
83 KB, 1200x800
ok, fuckedcompany.com was the origin. people could post anonymously as a dot. it was most faggots that posted. one famous poster was rollergirl and her metrosexual friends from washington dc. 4chan started up in 2004 and it was poriginaly posters on fuckedcompany.com that started 4chan. do what you want with this information, faggots.
>>
bump. for the goyims who isnt in the know
>>
usenet was anonymous and that was before the internet

your information is terrible
>>
>>60604939
you're wrong
>>
>>60604939
putting unposted letters in strangers mailboxes was anonymous and that was before the internet

your information is terrible
>>
>>60605089
anonymous posting was the norm way back then

then information became money
>>
>>60605175
exactly except i didn't ask you to do anything with that information

anonymity is not something you need to take for granted it is something you should have the right to
>>
File: israel.jpg (134 KB, 1450x550) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
134 KB, 1450x550
>>60605176
yes. but i mean how 4chan started.
>>
>>60606008
why do you doubt
>>
>>60606040
have you contirubuted to anything on 4chan besides bein a poster?
>>
ok, is carkeyguy still waiting at 14th and minna in san francisco? does he still hate people who listsens to oasis? is he gay?
>>
is EXE on gamefaqs still alive? is game555 still alive?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.