[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le china government support cheating meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>le china government support cheating meme
>>
serious business since they have so many students

it's a bit sad and brutal
>>
>>60604364
I think it's a matter of credibility. They don't want people to keep believing that they get good results only because of cheating.
>>
>>60604364
The law is the law.
>>
>>60604397
they are running out of room

everyone studies very hard and they just don't have the good colleges to put them in

it's to combat the rise in education more than anything since i am guessing they must now rely on paying their way in because that's what they did before
>>
Why, though?
What's the point?

Just disqualify them.
>>
>>60607383
I am making up bullshit: the post
>>
>>60607636
If you just disqualify them, they can try (and presumably cheat) again, perhaps at a different school. They're still desperate for a degree.
While the loss of time and effort to catch an individual cheater is small, China's population is such that repeat cheaters represent an enormous amount of time wasted.

It's like microtransactions in a way. Sure, each cheater only wastes a few minutes of their instructor's time, but if just two or three cheaters together waste ten minutes for that teacher, then for ten thousand teachers that's almost 70 full days of working hours lost.
>>
>>60607636
To discourage cheating and to make the whole system more credible?

Are you this illiterate?
>>
>>60608191
here is how it works

if you don't score so well to get into certain colleges you can pay a hefty sum to the college as donation to get accepted

why do they scare the kids about jail time

because then the ones that would have cheated might pay as well and so on
>>
>>60608275
I can't read your shitpost because its grammar is horrible.
>>
>>60608344
it is a way to stem the supply and demand curve by introducing an artificial price control
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.