[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Typical Brits !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: england.jpg (110 KB, 700x938) Image search: [Google]
england.jpg
110 KB, 700x938
Typical Brits ! Fighting.

http://nos.nl/artikel/2110169-engelse-voetbalsupporters-en-jongeren-op-de-vuist-in-marseille.html

Are the Brits xenophobic and racist ?
That when they leave their little island they have no clue how to behave in a civilised manor.

The stereotypical view I have a england is this
> On the one hand : Lowly educated hooligan scum, that are bold and overweight
> On the other : Rich elitest snobs whom ruin the country to enrich themselves
>>
>>60603245
>hitler died for this
>>
>beating up muslims
>bad

stay cucked
>>
>>60603092
>>
it's actually those stereotypes that lead to it becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. Everyone has hooligans, but England has the reputation for it. Therefore whenever they go abroad people want to test "how hard" they are. This literally only happens abroad, hooliganism isn't really a thing that much here any more, thanks to decent policework.
>>
>>60603297
>brit supporting uncivilized behaviour
chav scum detected
>>
>>60603360
>implying fighting isn't as essential as breathing
>>
>>60603245
These Brits sound like fun
Would party with
>>
>>60603360
"uncivilized behaviour" built the modern world

do you think people kindly telling mudslimes to stop is going to work? you are a pathetic testicle-less nu-male
>>
>>60603245
To a degree those stereotypes are true. There's normal people here as well though.
>>
>>60603406
You can just have unruly people incarcerated with a single phone call, at least in a developed country like yours

>>60603428
Listen m8, I despise Islam as much as anyone can, but reducing yourself to petty barbarism is not what built the first world, it's the opposite of being British itself

Sort out your hooligan scum and stop them from ruining your continental reputation
>>
*does a fart*

wahey lads
>>
>>60603245
>jongeren
>>
>>60603484
our continental reputation? hahahaha
>>
Crusaders were a bunch of ASBOs
>>
>>60603245
>The stereotypical view I have a england is this
>> On the one hand : Lowly educated hooligan scum, that are bold and overweight

That's the Celtic part of England. They became lower class in a very class-conscious system set up by the invading Germanics.

>> On the other : Rich elitest snobs whom ruin the country to enrich themselves

Those are the descendants of the Germanic invaders. They became the upper classes.
>>
Nothing wrong with some old good hooliganism.
>>
>>60603484
>ruining your continental reputation
kek
>>
>>60603550
>>60603726
samefag but I don't know why you find that amusing
>>
>>60603753
not samefag. and it's amusing because behaviour like this basically is our reputation.
>>
horrible thread can't believe you lot defending hooliganism
>>
we'd be the greatest people on the planet if we just annexed the working class and got rid of low-skilled immigrants
>>
>>60604264
because all those middle class twats with their art and english literature degrees are really useful to society

working class trades are necessary. you are not.
>>
>>60603790
True, you're total scum that comes here to brawl, pick fights and urinate against our beautiful historical buildings.

Even the Polish hooligans were respectful here, but not you.
>>
>>60603245
>Netherlands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDMcU6ExWAk

love this video btw
>>
>>60603245
brits=arabs=samefag
>>
>>60605004
servers your shithole of a fake country right
>>
>>60606871
The amount of arabs in this country is slightly above zero, you are getting us confused with france
>>
>>60606978
t. Rajeet
>>
>>60607094
prove me wrong then
>>
>>60607094

Rajeet is an indians name giuseppe
>>
>>60607116
>>60607131
>butthurt anglo flags when India is mentioned
>>
>>60607167
Do you genuinely believe that indians are arabs?
>>
>>60607202
different shade of brown?
>>
>>60607238
I never knew italy was a nation of arabs
>>
>>60607238

>Italian education
>>
>>60607319
>>60607370
go home pakis
>>
>>60607406
there there my brown friend
>>
>>60607406

we've got to know our own history with the empire and such
also
>italian education
>>
>>60607461
>our brown people used to be empire n shit

how's the kwik e mart Apu?
>>
Oh, wow. What a bunch of 3rd world monkeys.
>>
>>60607838
say that 2 my face not online see what happens
>>
File: seriosamente.jpg (44 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
seriosamente.jpg
44 KB, 493x495
>>60608026
Oh, boy. You only have a chance if you are an Irish stabber.
>>
Here's what actually happened dickheads:

>English fans in Marseille getting pissed before the England vs. Russia match

>Chanting "Where are you ISIS", "We love you ISIS"

>"local youths" (Read: Local muslims) turn up and start throwing stuff at the English, shouting "Get the English"

>English people go fucking mad and tear the pakis a new one

>French police tear gas everyone and local "french" people run home to mummy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/10/english-football-fans-clash-with-locals-in-marseille-ahead-of-eu/

Maybe the rest of you should start standing up to this shit too. Sissy Euro boys
>>
>>60608235
Literally nothing in your article implies anything about muslims. Seems to me like the English were being cunts like always.

>Go to where ISIS committed an attack
>Start yelling "We love you ISIS"

Typical britbong savages.
>>
>>60603245
I guess the Brits must get along well with the sandniggers.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.