[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the French working class so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: based cgt.jpg (128 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
based cgt.jpg
128 KB, 1200x675
Who else here excited for the french working class fight against the "loi travail"?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36385778
>>
File: French_police_(3).webm (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
French_police_(3).webm
2 MB, 448x252
This is some nigger-tier shit 2bh with you pham
>>
>>60601582
>protesting against lolis
wtf I hate france now
>>
>>60601761
as the result nigga be stronger
>>
>>60601761
policenigga should have gunned those fuckers down.
>>
So we are not the only country where trade unions are cancer. Good to know
>>
>>60601761
I tell you something, when the gendarmerie nationale comes out they run like the bitches they are.
>>
>>60602511
Trade unions, especially the CGT, literally are a cancer here. They block everything, want to ruin the Euro for everyone,act like a fascist militia while shitting on the police and have absurd privileges. They're the cause of everything going bad in this country. They never dicuss, they can only say "no" and destroy everything. I can't even express how much I hate them.
FFS, they even censored newspapers that disagreed with them ! How is that fighting for workers ? It's more what a fucking dictature would do.
And the worse is that barely 3% of workers are in unions, so they barely represent anyone. They're worse than parasites and should all be gassed.

>>60601582
They're not based at all retard, you don't even know why they do that.
>>
>>60602683
I really ask myself how this works in France.

Our unions just refuse to work, we have laws about talks that must take place etc.
>>
>>60602683
>you don't even know why they do that.
And they don't know either why they do that
>>
>>60602733
>>60602713
Exactly. They complain for the sake of complaining, their only purpose in life is ti shit up everything.

I thought German unions were a bit better though.
>>
>>60601582
REVOLUTION
NEVER
DIES
>>
>>60601761
Based

I wouldn't even call him a nigger anymore
>>
>>60603909
Hey, go back to NK, commie
>>
>>60601582
que te calles gilipollas
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.