[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you love Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Ahrix.png (833 KB, 849x481) Image search: [Google]
Ahrix.png
833 KB, 849x481
Why do you love Japan
>>
[spoiler]yes, better than Korea[/spoiler]
>>
>>60601237
been there, saw that
japan is dying country
everything is old and dirty... people are ugly and language is idiotic. food is kinda okey-ish but you have enough of fishes by the second day of your stay.
anime is shit
3/10 would not recommend
>>
>>60601331
nah. Seoul looks way better than Tokyo
>>
the hate toward japan from these poles is strong
>>
weebs should learn something from dumb shit out of Japs.
>>
>>60601237
I travelled around japan for 3 months and did love it.

Although their culture and people are quite crazy, their nature and history is amazing, their food is fucking good too but I got a little tired of it after 3 months (not enough vegetables imo).

But the "japan" we consume in the west, with its anime and shitty video games, I don't really care for that.

>>60601380
you either went to shit places or have shit taste.
>>
File: 1464738301110.png (144 KB, 795x682) Image search: [Google]
1464738301110.png
144 KB, 795x682
>>60601380
>everything is old and dirty...
>food is kinda okey-ish but you have enough of fishes by the second day of your stay.
>>
>>60601380
>language is idiotic
>Polish flag
>>
>>60601564
>being this weeb
>accusing someone of bad taste despite having none
>coming from a country without any culture
you sure loved it... you sure do...
>>
>>60601380
Its almost as if you're talking about Poland
>>
>>60601622
>anything
>said by roach
damn mehmet
>>
>>60601626
I'm not a weeb at all, it's trash. I've loved every country I've been to for their own reasons. Japan is a super interesting country.

And yes my country has very little interesting history so I do appreciate interesting history.

But you're just a silly cunt.
>>
>visit Japan
>there's literally full of Japs
for sure I must feel disgusting as much as I imagine if I was forced to go to Africa/France full of niggers
>>
>>60601651
>i can't understand the language so it's idiotic
>lalalala I'm not listening to you I'm right, you are wrong lalalalala
Retard
>>
>>60601724
>this try hard
t. butthurt-kun
>>
>>60601651
He's right though.
>>
>>60601237
only good thing and definitely the best thing coming out from jap is animu

everything else is just pseudo-chink (dress, art, architecture, classics and stuffs)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.