[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Andalusians really Arabs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: culture.png (95 KB, 268x340) Image search: [Google]
culture.png
95 KB, 268x340
Are Andalusians really Arabs?
>>
Nope, they're goths.
>>
>>60598054
Visigoths who converted to Islam?
>>
>>60598037
They used to be a mix of arabs, berbers and the local population.
>>
Andalusians and Shitcilians need to be removed from Europe.
>>
according to paradox turks are arabs too
>>
>>60598037
What game is this?
>>
>>60602858
Crusader Kings II
>>
You need to differentiate modern Andalusians and historicial Andalusians.
After the Muslim conquest of the Iberian peninsula a big part of the muslim elite began to integrate themselves in the local culture and language as did the inidigenous population. The result was something not quite Arabic but still quite similar to it, Andalusia.
This historical Andalusia has however been completeley eradicated by the Reconquista which also meant the extinction of Andalusian Arabic.
Modern Andalusians are therefore Spanish/Castillian and have been such for centuries.
>>
Are we really Latins ?
>>
>>60598037
yes, nuke this country is a fucking hell
>>
>>60603713
Byzantines referred to western euros as such
>>
>>60603737
agreed with you
>>
>>60603121
>This historical Andalusia has however been completeley eradicated by the Reconquista which also meant the extinction of Andalusian Arabic.
>Modern Andalusians are therefore Spanish/Castillian and have been such for centuries.
No Rodrigo,you are filthy moor , donĀ“t lie please my nigger friend
>>
File: 1465486042624.jpg (227 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
1465486042624.jpg
227 KB, 625x833
>>60604135
Is tru I muslim filthblood
i still good loking though
>>
>>60604162
disgusting
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 197x256
>>60604247
Sory to fast fur u
>>
>>60598037
Yeah and Iberians are their own phenotype, except for basques
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.