[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is my dream to become leader of Australia and start a project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: meta.jpg (28 KB, 386x340) Image search: [Google]
meta.jpg
28 KB, 386x340
It is my dream to become leader of Australia and start a project to make Australia 100% habitable I will build giant trenches leading inland from the coast so sea water can flow through the entire country what do you think?
>>
How will you get rid of the deadly flora and fauna and humans?
>>
File: Climatechange.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Climatechange.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>
>>60556485
Why do you think you can make lush green land with salt river lakes? Fucking retard.
>>
>>60556485
That still won't make the land fertile
Or change the climate

What we must do get renewable electricity there and build indoor structures that will allow growing shit and living
>>
>>60556485
>>60556514
>letting the sharks and crocs get inland where they can coordinate with the snakes, spiders and abos

Some people just want to watch the world burn I guess
>>
>>60556547
The Earth is 99% salt water and it's green.
>>
>>60556485
pump all the water you want, won't get rid of the salt.
>>
>>60556573
Thanks to precipitation providing fresh water, as well as springs, natural lakes, and rivers flowing from mountains.
>>
>>60556485
I think those giant trenches should have a natural porous barrier when it meets the ocean to filter the salt and somehow get a large amount of ash to cover the outback
>>
>>60556485
Better plan. Move the continent further south so we get more Antarctic cooling
>>
Guess you won't be able to bant the Netherlands anymore
>>
>ywn never create a canal through Australia cutting it clean in half
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.