[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be east Asian >live in rural UK >skateboard/surf and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 320x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 320x569
>be east Asian
>live in rural UK
>skateboard/surf and hit gym in school
>purposely get in fights with the rugby lads to show dominance and to get girls
>date white girls and get strange looks when walking around town or going out by older white men
>meet this hot blonde gymnast
>get to know her well and start dating
>after a few months she wants me to meet her parents in a week
>dats cool
>walking around rural fishing village and hit the pub
>sit at bar and drink pint while watching football
>older white man comes up to me and says 'ain't no jobs around here boy, better get back on your boat'
>I laugh it off and tell them I was born here, fuck them
>week passes
>meet girls parents for dinner
>racist white man from the pub answers
>his face drops and Eyes wide open
>I smile and nod as he lets me in his house
>talk kindly through dinner
>absolutely fuck the shit out of his daughter for months in his living room and cum on his work jacket
>smile while doing so
>>
>rural UK
>'ain't no jobs around here boy'
a true slope wouldn't have made a hash of copied pasta
>>
>>60555133
i read none of this
>>
File: 1450857565856.png (71 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1450857565856.png
71 KB, 592x492
>>60555133
>Asian fantasies
>>
>>60555241
That's how rural people speak in some parts of the country.
>>
>>60555534
You pulled that from American films about the South you shitposting faggot.
>>
>>60555133
I really don't care about race-mixing unless it is with a nigger.

Every other major race in the world has a mean IQ of around 100 when they're raised in western countries, except for niggers who have a mean IQ of 80-85, which means at most only 16% of niggers have a triple digit IQ.

So having sex with black people is really dumping toxic waste into the rest of humanity's gene pool.
Their low IQ genes are disastrous for human progress.

If every single non-black bred with a black then the average IQ of the world would plummet from 100 to ~92 in one generation.

so if two people want to race mix I think that's ok unless black people are involved.
>>
>>60555133
cont
>i then woke up in a sticky mess
>I realised I was in my bed in my mums house
>I realise I've never touched a girl let alone fucked one
>I realise that spending years at the gym wouldn't change the fact I'm 5'6"
>>
Good work fellow slanty eye
>>
>>60555549
How new are you?
>>
>>60555621
I've probably banged your sister as well m8
>>
Your fucking kid is going to be Elliott Rodgers lmfao
>>
>>60555133
>this is what chinks ACTUALLY think
>not just wishing you had double eye-lids.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.