[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do these flying rats exist in the city you live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: pigeons.jpg (157 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
pigeons.jpg
157 KB, 950x534
Do these flying rats exist in the city you live?
>>
>>60554450
They exist in every part of the UK as far as I know.
>>
>>60554450
yes i like them tho.
>>
File: 1458241404605.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1458241404605.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>60554450
>>
>>60554450
Is there a city without pigeons?
>>
>>60554450
Yes. Europeans brought them apparently as a food source and they thrive in cities because it's similar to their natural habitat. My friend whose a biologist said one of the diseases they carry is Chlamydia.
>>
File: ae5sury.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ae5sury.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
>>60554666
kek
>>
PIGEONS ARE LITERALLY THE WORST THINGS GOD EVER CREATED, I HATE THESE FLYING RATS. THEY'RE SO DISGUSTING AND THEY TAKE DISEASE WHEREVER THEY GO. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR PROBLEM. I WISH I LIVED IN A WORLD WITHOUT PIGEONS. NOT EVEN PIGEON BASED POKEMON ARE COOL. I HATE THEM TOO. PIDOVE FOR EXAMPLE IS A PIGEON BASED POKEMON AND ITS FUCKING TERRIBLE. LOOKS AT THE PIGEON'S FUCKIGN BEAK. THERES FUCKING CRYSTALIZED SEMEN ARROUND IT. AND THOSE ORANGE EYES THAT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE SOMETHING FROM A LORD OF THE RINGS MOVIE. ALL THAT DIRT ARROUND THEIR FEATHERS. I DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOU CAN CALL IT FEATHERS BECAUSE ITS SO FUCKING DISGUSTING. ANIMALS LIKE THESE SHOULD BE JUST EXTERMINATED FROM THE FACE OF EARTH. EUTANHIZE THEM LIKE WE'RE IN NAZI GERMANY. THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO REASON TO EXIST, AND THEY ARE A PLAGUE. IF YOU PUT A PICTURE OF SATAN NEXT TO THAT OF A PIGEON YOU'D HARDLY BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE. THESE CREATURES ARE DISGUSTING. I WANT TO PUT THE ENTIRE WORLD POPULATION OF PIGEONS IN A BAG AND THROW IT IN A JAPANESE VOLCANO.
>>
>>60554450
I'm rural, yet those shitheads still break my barn windows; they make good target practice though.
>>
>>60554450
they're alright

on the other hands real rats are now chilling in the open, it's getting a bit scary desu.
>>
File: Tesla Pigeon.jpg (99 KB, 410x562) Image search: [Google]
Tesla Pigeon.jpg
99 KB, 410x562
>>60554450
I heard you talking shit about my waifu.
>>
Yes. I like them BTW.
>>
>>60554450
In my time In New York I could never get over that they seem to think they are people.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.