[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody here learnt Korean? I've been trying to learn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.jpg (50 KB, 506x285) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
50 KB, 506x285
Has anybody here learnt Korean?

I've been trying to learn Korean recently, I know japanese already (not really fluently but can read most stuff on blogs, games etc.), some things like grammar and sentence order is fine, but its hard to remember words.

Any advice or websites that I can use?
So far I've been using anki with a vocab deck and howtostudykorean
>>
fucking weeb
>>
>>60550958
>Forgetting your native language

Your mum must be ashames
>>
>>60550992
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

>>60551098
I know English already
>>
>>60550992

I was learning it, but I gave up. I found a lot of the resources I was using would contradict each other, and Pimsleur's Korean was god awful.

I actually started learning Mandarin instead, because I could actually make sense of the discrepancies between the books.
>>
>>60550958
pro tip:Learn mandarin instead
>>
>>60552581
If you learn manadarin your boss will send you to china and well I don't wanna go there. I've heard many stories how they will try to cheat you (there was a long copy pasta here before how some guy's company along with another losts tons of money), poor construction that leads to injuries and many more things that really persuade me not to go there.
>>
>>60552581
Why?
>>
>>60553343
Chinese growth is precious oppertunity you can not neglect. in other words, We are full.
>>
>>60553994
What if I don't intend to work abroad and just want to learn a language for the fuck of it (i.e. being able to interact better with the people/culture)?
>>
>>60554960
only thing you'll learn after becoming fluent in Korean is just how much Koreans talk shit about you in korean
>>
>>60555593
That happened to you?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.