[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S. America belongs to Brazil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: south_america.gif (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
south_america.gif
24 KB, 600x450
South America is rightful brazillian clay.
>>
central america, lusophone africa and southern europe too
>>
Sorry Brazil but your coutnry is a joke.
It's true you have nice beaches, arse and banana but you can't even hold a president. Your country is as corrupt as it can get, you can't control or govern shit.
>>
>>60552379
>media publishes that our judiciary is investigating corruption charges
>therefore we are more corrupt than countries that the media don't publish things about corruption
nice
>>
File: pc7rndLqi.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pc7rndLqi.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>60552379
>hi, its your rightful owner brazil speaking.
>go back to your insignificant existance doing whatever you do for your excuse of country.
>thanks.
>Monkey king of Brazil.
now, really, HOW EXPRESSIVE IS CHILE TO SOUTH AMERICA ? i cant even remember what chileans look like. are they those dudes that stay playing flutes on copacabana dressed as indians ? i cant tell them apart from peruvians.
>>
>>60552379

Fucking this. We don't even remove gommies. Maybe if we have another Pinochet.
>>
File: banana.png (1 MB, 1767x1197) Image search: [Google]
banana.png
1 MB, 1767x1197
>>60552453

Nice reasoning roberto.

Here, have a banana.
>>
File: chile-people.jpg (40 KB, 520x230) Image search: [Google]
chile-people.jpg
40 KB, 520x230
>>60552590
samefag. those hats can tell you apart. peruvians use those colored stuff on their heads. but you guys are equaly ugly.
>>
Could the Brazilian military beat the combined strength of all the other militaries in South America? (not including French Guiana of course because that would be cheating)
>>
>>60552831
Nah, Argentina+Chile+Colombia would be enough to fuck them good, and that's because they have huge numbers.
>>
>>60552831
whats up with the french guiana?
>>
>>60552831
>Could the Brazilian military beat the combined strength of all the other militaries in South America?
Really hard to tell. All south american militaries are utter shit anyways, so it's not like it matters.
>>
>>60552948
You tell me, it borders your country.
>>
>>60553057

you were the one to bring it up. are they strong or weak?
>>
>>60553092
They're a part of the French state so obviously their military = french military which is unfair since it would rape every one of you.
>>
>>60553092
>are they strong or weak?
They are france, therefore EU, therefore NATO. So don't even think about it.
>>
>>60550354
Well, take us, i wouldn't mind actually, all you need to do is get rid of that ugly portuguese and take the beautiful spanish instead
>>
>>60553261
i'd rather speak mandarin then switch to fucking spanish;
>>
>>60553261
>Implying the monkeys would be able to take us
The amazon protects us perfectly from them. They would have to go to Bolivia > Peru > Ecuador while dealing with the south cone to be able to invade us.
>>
>>60552684
>I have no more arguments so I will shitpost
ebin
>>
>>60550354
Meh.
Argentina, Chile and Uruguay could join up with us. Everyone else, not a chance.
Colombia is becoming better, though.
>>
>>60554316
why would anyone want to downgrade so hard?
>>
>>60554348
Pacific Coast is pretty important, so you guys matter.
Uruguay because it's our rightful clay
Argentina because of their beautiful ladies and to buy Falklands from UK and merge it with us, never allowing any Argies there
>>
Venezuelan girls have better arse

t. user of interpals
>>
>>60554424
>Uruguay
>rightful clay
pick one
you only invaded them 10 years, and they are literally like us, nobody can tell the difference between an average argie and an average uruguayan
>>
>>60554817
legal weed?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.