[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hell, what is it with people from ex-commie countries.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: pjOpiM0.jpg (88 KB, 632x695) Image search: [Google]
pjOpiM0.jpg
88 KB, 632x695
Fucking hell, what is it with people from ex-commie countries. They're always worried society is about to collapse at any second

>Parents are from the ex-USSR
>They keep wasting money on bottled water
>Have 6 crates of it in our basement
>Also have a 6 months supply of nonperishable food
>Anon, don't drink tap water you might get sick!
>Boiling water only makes lead concentration higher, anon.
>Anon, don't make political comments on the internet, the government might arrest you
>You can never trust anyone anon, never let your guard down
>Uncle hordes gold and silver because he doesn't trust paper money
>Most relatives hunt and butcher deer because "the stores might run out of food one day"
>>
Your family is just fucking retarded, they could have been capitalist and they'd still be equally retarded.
>>
File: 1369445954645.png (60 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1369445954645.png
60 KB, 400x388
>>60548637

rude
>>
>>60548521
It would be strange if they wern't paranoid, they come from a place where selling your shoes to feed your family would land you in a gulag camp.
>>
I am from THE commie country and everything is looking up

so there
>>
>>60548521
>>Have 6 crates of it in our basement
>>Also have a 6 months supply of nonperishable food
>>Most relatives hunt and butcher deer because "the stores might run out of food one day"
Not a terrible idea even in a wealthy country.
>>Anon, don't make political comments on the internet, the government might arrest you
I agree with the first part, but only because it's annoying.
>>You can never trust anyone anon, never let your guard down
Not even yourself..?
>>Uncle hordes gold and silver because he doesn't trust paper money
Personally I'd horde canned food and shotgun shells, but that's just me.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.