[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the average American really buy the whole "US soldiers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Did the average American really buy the whole "US soldiers risk their lives in Iraq so you can sleep at night" propaganda? And what about the thing that keeps popping up in action movies where the US moves mountains, breaks international laws, disrespects the natives and kills hordes of people to save two Americans because "muh American lives"? Do Americans perceive American lives to be more worthy than non-American lives?
>>
>>60547917
>Do Americans perceive American lives to be more worthy than non-American lives?
Yes, because they are. Both in terms of weight and overall dollar value.
>>
>>60547917
Non-Americans aren't even considered people. They're little more than animals to us and we treat them as such.
>>
I'd murder 100 Croatians just to ask a POG how his day was.
>>
>>60547917
>US moves mountains, breaks international laws, disrespects the natives and kills hordes of people

"People"
>>
>>60547917
we've been doing "muh American lives" forever, Hiroshima/Nagasaki is the best example
>>
Most people, when it comes down to it, see their own nationality's/ethnicity's lives as more important than an "outsider"
But sure, let's pretend human nature is only for those gullible Americans
>>
>>60547955
>>60548033
>>60548056
>>60548083
Oh, come on, guys, I'm genuinely curious. At least answer the first question.
>>
>>60547917
Yes to both, and both are generally true. Most Americans I know respect soldiers because soldiers tend to do what they do at least partially because they want to defend their country. Also, foreigners don't matter to us.
>>
>>60547917
>Did the average American really buy the whole "US soldiers risk their lives in Iraq so you can sleep at night" propaganda?
yes, unfortunately
>>
>>60548158
ill give you an honest answer as if you are asking me in real life and not on 4chan

in 2003, probably. but feelings on the iraq war are pretty overwhelmingly negative now.
>>
>>60548158
A front-loaded question asked in that manner?
You've already made up your mind bud. You don't care about the answer, especially because it's given in the question. You just want an argument because you're angry.
Good luck.
>>
Americans are treated badly by Americans

This is the mistake foreigners make
>>
>>60548158
Yes, most are content with the principle and don't care about the method.
>>
>>60548464
The question wasn't loaded and I'm not angry. I was mainly interested in whether Americans think that their involvement in the Middle East is really preventing terrorist attacks on the US and how they feel about non-terrorist Middle Easterners not wanting Americans to be there.
>>
>>60547917
Americans love draping their flag en masse wherever they can. The people are so stupid that the government has to remind them which country they're from.
>>
>>60548828
>propaganda
>The question wasn't loaded
Whatever you say.
>>
>>60548946
Was it not propaganda?
>>
>>60548946
I guess that, in your case, the answer to the first question is "yes", then.
>>
>>60547917
Nigga I'm just trying to pay my bills and get by.
Don't really care what my gubmint does.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.