[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DILMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: xAkXA8V8.jpg (39 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
xAkXA8V8.jpg
39 KB, 512x512
>mfw you realize that dilma is winning the end game of the impeachment
top fucking kek
>>
How did she even get voted into office? lel
>>
>>60547123
Lula 2bh
>>
File: bye.jpg (48 KB, 640x436) Image search: [Google]
bye.jpg
48 KB, 640x436
TCHAU QUERIDA
>>
>>60547037
Unless they do some Lugo-Paraguayan shit, she is going to stay.
>>
>>60547037
i dreamt of her re-insertion to presidency speech
usually i don't dream about the future though

>>60547239
wutcha talkin' bout Wills
>>
>>60547239
she got some sick ballz m8, she is a terrible peace leader but a great war leader 2bh.
>>
>>60547123
Lula. Lula was a very popular president. So he said "vote for Dilma" and the people did. Seriously, she was a no one before 2010. No one fucking knew her, they just voted for her because Lula said so.

The funny thing is that Lula said that electing her is his one regret.
>>
>>60547478
>Lula said that electing her is his one regret.
2bh it was Sarney and Renan that said he said that
>>
>>60547239
What? If 54 senators vote yes then she's impeached. 55 will vote yes as of now.
>>
>>60547523
And do you have any doubt that he regretted electing her?
>>
>>60547529
>55 will vote yes as of now.
you mean the sames that voted for the admissibility before the recordings, prison warrants, fall of ministeries and all that shit? top kek
>>
>>60547529
OP is talking about the committee finding that the proofs are inadmisible though
me i changed channel before they voted, how did it go?

>>60547575
ô xente cabadapeste!
>>
>>60547571
yes, I do, and you should too.
>>
>>60547619
oxi bixin que que isso meu rei :^)
>>
>>60547619
>OP is talking about the committee finding that the proofs are inadmisible though

What are you talking about? That didn't happen.
>>
>>60547669
sei naun eu só sei que eu cai da espaçonave

>>60547691
well that's the part of the soap opera when i stopped watching. did they admit the proofs and testimony?
>>
>>60547691
he is talking about the STF about the defense of dilma wanting to use the recordings as proof m8
>>60547727
no, because those proofs were supposed to be confidential and somebody leaked it, but Dilma won at the number of witnesses and the time for defense which the opposition was trying to make it 1/4 of the time and literally 10% of the number of witnesses
>>
>>60547218
VOLTA QUERIDA
>>
>>60547478
Isn't he the guy hues want back in office?
>>
Based Dilma!
>>
Why are you speaking English? We are all Brazilians, after all kkkkkkk
>>
Dilma is fucking amazing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.