[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The year is 2080. Tell me how your country is doing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 640x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 640x394
The year is 2080. Tell me how your country is doing.
>>
>>60546940
What country?
>>
England: UK will have dissolved giving us a short term economic benefit due to not having to subsidises the other countries in the UK but massive international humiliation

45-55% white English population largely old with majority of people under 30 being not white

An Islamic party will have been formed and will have several seats in the house of commons

Civil conflict in many cities akin to Belfast during the troubles
The welfare state will be drastically cut down

Large amounts of emigration to Australia, Canada and New Zealand
We will adopt the Euro and join the Schengen area

More and more anti free speech laws and surveillance laws

I can't look at the future of this country without a sense of dread.
>>
>>60546940
Probably the North Korea of Europe if we leave the EU this month.
>>
>>60546999
Wouldn't mind a mass influx of white immigrants desu
>>
Every central american country will merge into one and the Capital might be in Costa Rica.
>>
Probably run over by Alboshits by 2080. Thank god I'll be dead then.
>>
>>60546940
France 2080:

>dystopian mestizo shithole
>extremely dirty in spite of machines doing the cleaning job
>half-Islamic like Lebanon, all life revolves around ethno-religious status
>static and impoverished
>wages are ultra low but cost of living is enormous
>you have to wait 45 or 50 years old to be rich enough to leave your parents and have your own 12 m2 flat
>all talent goes straight to Asia or America to afford a decent living
>rest of people is lazy as fuck, nothing works well
>retirement is at age 95
>marrying with dogs is allowed, but blasphemy against Allah is severely punished
>also the natives speak fucking English as a first language: French slowly becomes extinct and is mostly spoken by old people

Just the same thing as 2015, but stronger
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.