[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to Paris in September, been learning French for 2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 63487835_f97a7bff1e.jpg (132 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
63487835_f97a7bff1e.jpg
132 KB, 500x258
Going to Paris in September, been learning French for 2 years in preparation.

Staying with a friend in Clichy-sous-Bois who I met on a language exchange site.

Looking to experience authentic French culture and French art.

Any tips?

Merci pour votre response.
>>
>>60545592
>Looking to experience authentic French culture and French art.
>Clichy-sous-Bois

this bait thread is more subtle than the usual
>France
>white
threads, so I'll give you a 7/10 for the nice effort

good job, op
>>
>>60546113
If I'm going to attend France what regions or cities would you recommend?
>>
>>60545592
try to get your burqa while going through London rather than wait till you get to France, their sizes are a little off
>>
>>60545592
>Clichy-sous-Bois

enjoy the culture. Try not being rape within your first week lol.
>>
>>60546209
Apart from Clichy-sous-Bois, I recommend Sarcelles, Villiers-le-Bel and Saint-Denis. If you prefer the South, go to Fos-sur-Mer.
>>
>>60546209
Not him but depends what you want

You just want the sea and hot weather ? Corsica or the South

You want museum castles all the cultural things ? Loire countries, the East.
Paris if you can cope with it being a shithole.

I also love the south west personally, great food, great weather, comfy, but maybe it'll be boring for you.

Brittany is a different thing entirely but do visit it
>>
>>60545592
>Clichy-sous-Bois

Lol get out of this horrible place ASAP, relocate to Paris downtown and let the flow dominate you

>>60546726
>hurrr paris sucks total shithole mdr come to my boring province

J'en ai marre des suceurs de queue dans ton genre, toujours à valider les clichés des puceaux anglo-saxons de 4chan au détriment de tes compatriotes.
>>
>>60546347
Ha ha... the humour of the Polish!

Coincidentally my friends name is Karim, but he's not religious at all. He said he and his friends will take me on a tour of Paris.
>>
>>60546966
I am Parisian tho and it's true Paris sucks i'd rather live with the boring dumb peasants than with all the criminals over here tb h
>>
>>60545592
Hi Brit-friend , go to the Louvre or near Notre-Dame, if you want to experience real French culture , go in a café or eat local
>>
>>60545592
>Paris
>>
>>60546996
>inb4 Nigel ends up in an ISIS snuff movie

>>60547029
Et habiter dans un meilleur quartier ?
>>
>>60547147
Il me faudrait un meilleur salaire
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kzfgc90Ds4
>>
>>60546209
South-west quarter of France. Basically the Aquitaine + Languedoc region, + most parts of Midi-Pyrénées and Limousin. Poitou-Charente is a harder call, but you can find some coll stuff.

It's the best mix of great weather, natural and cultural landmarks, comfiness, food, culture, nice cities, relevant yet not concrete-hell cities and countryside villages.
>>
File: 1422372563413.jpg (45 KB, 736x492) Image search: [Google]
1422372563413.jpg
45 KB, 736x492
>>60545592
>Staying with a friend in Clichy-sous-Bois
>>
>Wonder why Frenchanons are shitting on OP
>Google Clichy-sous-Bois
>"Clichy-sous-Bois . It is in this city that the 2005 riots started. Clichy-sous-Bois is not served by any motorway or major road and no railway and therefore remains one of the most isolated of the inner suburbs of Paris."

Oh, I guess it's like our Tower Hamlets then.
>>
>>60545592
this is were you're going to stay:

https://www.google.fr/search?q=clichy+sous+bois&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwir7_O8u5nNAhVESBQKHYEGDDoQ_AUICigD&biw=1704&bih=946

do you really want to enjoy this?
>>
>>60548920
lol @ the optimism
>>
>>60545592
>clichy sous bois
oh im crying
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.