[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You may only post ITT if you have proudly display your heritage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 00D0D_27dhf5l28om_1200x900.jpg (113 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
00D0D_27dhf5l28om_1200x900.jpg
113 KB, 1200x676
You may only post ITT if you have proudly display your heritage
>>
Why do American have obsession on their heritage so much?
>>
>>60543678
Why do Japanese have such an obsession with hating Koreans?
>>
>>60543678
Because we're allowed to be proud of it without getting fined or jailed, like what happens in Europe

http://www.therebel.media/england_bans_its_flag_to_avoid_potentially_offending_muslims_on_st_george_s_day
>>
Plot twist, OP's a Turk.
>>
File: 1463177844216.jpg (124 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463177844216.jpg
124 KB, 720x1280
>>60543914
White american male
>>
Plot twist, OP's a jerk.
>>
File: 1444680986695.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1444680986695.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>>60543914
>>
>>60543946
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Mehmet.
>>
>>60543626

Giant football sticker on the rear window is absolute nigger tier.
>>
>>60544189
>
>
>>
>>60543946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHoMDO9SGrw
>>
>>60544229
>
>
>>
>

>
>>
I have a bunch of flag decals on my dirtbike, one of which is MUH HERITAGE
>>
>>60543778
>One city is concerned about a flag that still has unfortunate connotations of violent nationalism
>ENGLAND BANS ITS OWN FLAG!!
Is it the Americans' religious worship of their flag that leads to their inability to understand contexts and polite concern?

I'm not saying I support the flag being hidden away or St George's Day ignored, just that I don't think you understand how recent history can lead us to feel uncomfortable about certain symbols. We're still very much proud of our country all the same, try watching something like Last Night of the Proms before chatting shit.
>>
>>60544543
>We're still very much proud of our country all the same

It's essentially taboo for a white male to proudly rant about his ethnic english identity in your country
>>
>>60544691
It's also taboo to talk about how much you earn while at a dinner party, for example. We don't need to wear our genetics on our sleeves.
>>
>>60544770
Wearing a st george cross t shirt isn't being obnoxious, though. Walking in London as a white male with a st george cross shirt would be considered 'rebellious'. Essentially what I'm saying is being admirable of your heritage is frowned upon

you voted for this
>>
>>60544874
>Walking in London as a white male with a st george cross shirt would be considered 'rebellious'.
It was at some point, but that's because the cross became very closely tied to violent neo-nazi racism and nationalism. We didn't vote for that. A politician had to step down recently because she implied that a house flying the cross was an example of working class racism. The backlash was against HER for suggesting that.

Bear in mind that 'Englishness' was subsumed into a wider 'Britishness'. As the smaller fringe groups, the Scots and the Welsh have retained a stronger sense of unique identity. To an extent England abandoned its own uniqueness in order to make Britain as a whole work. This isn't an issue, there's a stronger sense of identity afforded to the Union Flag than the St Georges Cross. England is a part of a whole, people prefer to celebrate the whole.
>>
File: Canadian_Air_Force.jpg (92 KB, 992x752) Image search: [Google]
Canadian_Air_Force.jpg
92 KB, 992x752
>>60544356
Good job leaf. That's they gayest most cringy thing I've seen all day.
>>
>>60543946
FUCKING TWINK. EAT!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.