[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be a british skinhead living in 70's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: sui2.jpg (7 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
sui2.jpg
7 KB, 238x250
>tfw you will never be a british skinhead living in 70's England
>>
File: 1448144468246.jpg (86 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1448144468246.jpg
86 KB, 446x373
>you'll never live in sweden during the IT-boom making millions AND living through the best years of the country and then retiring in a small swedish enclave in spain when everything goes to shit
>>
>not living in 70s england
it's not a bad feel desu. glad I experienced the 90s growing up before the world went to shit though.
>>
>>60537970
>>60537797
Weren't the 70s an absolute shit time for the UK?

Sick man of Europe and all.
>>
>>60537884
Best years was during the cold war you idiot
>>
>>60538529
>Possibility of nuclear apocalypse at any time
>Good
>>
>>60538725
It's okay, we had shelters more or less everywhere
>>
File: axbglaucmaaeo4p-large.jpg (45 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
axbglaucmaaeo4p-large.jpg
45 KB, 540x720
>If you want a nigger for a neighbour vote labour
kek can't get over that
>>
>>60538819
you are aware that the shelters were to protect you against fallout, not against the bombs ? if a nuke went off close enough to a bomb shelter, it would cook you like a foil jacket potato
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.