[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You ride a bus in your country >These two sit next to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1465402152372.jpg (56 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465402152372.jpg
56 KB, 720x960
>You ride a bus in your country
>These two sit next to you
>"Hey mister! We're on vacation here for the first time, what should we do?"

What do you tell them?
>>
Download TripAdvisor app
>>
>>60534693

N I A M H
I
A
M
H
>>
File: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
Oh really? What have you seen so far? I've got some spare time, I can show you around. I've lived here for over 10 years, ill show you the nicest spots this ol city has to offer!
>>
>>60534693
I freeze and stutter some nonsense, then exit the bus at next stop.
>>
y-you too
>>
"Thanks"
>>
The local custom is to be raped in a basement. I live 2 stops away.
>>
>>60534800
same here. or just sit there next to them and say nothing until your stop. either one.
>>
hmmmm lemme see dem tits whitegirls, ooga booga?
>>
>>60534693
I often give them advice. I don't know what I should do else. Offtopic: why is it for a foreigner so hard to get the attention of a Turkish girl, who is sitting in the bus with you
>>
>>60534928
Because you're a beta faggot.
>>
Suck my cock
>>
>>60534693
"get undressed and spread your legs"
Then I would go on to prep the bull and let him take over the situation
>>
>>60534693
Ask them why the fuck they chose Iowa of all the places in the US to go.
>>
>>60534693
Well, there are a lot of beautiful places to visit. How long are you staying here?
>>
>>60534693
Run
>>
>>60534964
No. But it's easy in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Greece and sometimes France (not Paris though) for me. Why not Turkey?
>>
>>60535076
You then might simply not be her type.
>>
>>60534693
>What do you tell them?

HELP ME MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>60534693
Look around because they obviously didn't asked me , no one does so.
>>
>>60534693
Don't take selfies in the middle of the stairs in subway stations

Stand on the right side of the elevator, not the left.

Have your MetroCard ready before walking up to the turnstile

seriously though, tourists are good for the economy and all but seriously the above things should be common sense
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.