[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some examples of middle eastern culture? I know that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: middle east.gif (169 KB, 1100x999) Image search: [Google]
middle east.gif
169 KB, 1100x999
What are some examples of middle eastern culture? I know that music and art are haram so they dont have any of those. What is their culture like outside of Islam?
>>
>>60533225
>What is their culture like outside of Islam?
Anon..
>>
File: islamic culture.jpg (43 KB, 765x430) Image search: [Google]
islamic culture.jpg
43 KB, 765x430
>>60533225
>What is their culture like outside of Islam?

Savagery and barbarism.
>>
fillatio of the goat variety
>>
Music and art aren't always haram. A handful of sects have banned music, but many Middle Eastern and Muslim countries have rich histories of music. See: Iran and Turkey.
Art isn't banned altogether. They just don't depict deities, religious figures, or sometimes the human form.
>>
Delicious food, amazing calligraphy and geometric art, great music
>>
>>60533225
>music and art are haram

No. Most Muslims are not batshit salafis who hate anything beautiful.

To answer your question Arab Christians and Druze are bro-tier.
>>
>>60533519
The difference is, if a kike invites you to his house he will give you su standard treatment, and probably even charge you for the food he gives, if a Muslim invites you to his dilapidated house he will give you better food than he eats himself and tea for the journey. Because cockroaches much like their jewish brethren vomit on their food so no other animal touches it, similarly the jewish rabbi in a vomit-mouth motion touches the circumcized penis of a kikelet so that no woman touches his cock. thats why judenraus birthrates are so low, i bet their parents sue them for diapers when the grow up lol
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.