[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is youth in the West so radical, or have I watched Russian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Why is youth in the West so radical, or have I watched Russian TV too many? They say your youth are either radical communists/anarchists, nazis or islamists. Is it true? In Russia youth are mostly apolitical or liberal.
>>
They're the millennial generation, coddled in every luxury, so they need faux-political movements to feel a sembling of accomplishment
>>
>>60527429
In Slovakia (Eastern European country, but in the EU) youth is also mostly appolictical and when they care about politics they're either fascists or ultra-nationalists
>>
>>60527466
So you say the more luxury live you live the more radical you are? I don't think so actually. History shows us the opposite, people from poor countries are more prone to violence and radicalism. For example Russians fight in Donbass, MENA and Africa have ton of war zones and Europeans just go to rallies and so. Or is it opposite to the youth?
>>
File: 1459125285876.gif (2 MB, 256x180) Image search: [Google]
1459125285876.gif
2 MB, 256x180
>>60527429
here most people are either slightly liberal or slightly conservative
but there are always a few strange outlier people just not very many
>>
>>60527429
Too much Russian propaganda, I'm afraid. We have Communist-Social Justice hybrids, though. And plenty of cucks in Western Europe. Islamists are not European or Western by default, just vermin.
>>
File: 1459012441621.gif (548 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1459012441621.gif
548 KB, 250x188
>>60528345
not to mention rallies and protests, rather annoyingly, have started to become more social than political. people want to have a good time and make friends with like minded people (diluting the power of protest)
there was a funny one recently where none of the protesters seemed to know why they were there
>>
>>60528625
here you go; occupy sacramento

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWfGKt0aZLI
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.