[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to bed every day and hope I don't wake up >smoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1446565221135.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1446565221135.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>go to bed every day and hope I don't wake up
>smoke and drink heavily to shorten my life expectancy
>not a single day goes by where I don't think about offing myself
>played russian roulette with my revolver once, too pussy to try it again
>never wear my seatbelt in the hopes I die when I crash
>hope some fucking nigger or spic shoots me dead because I cannot do it myself
>20 antidepressants and antipsycbotics have done jack shit to help
>>
Just b urself
>>
>>60516943
I bet you'll live to 100.
>>
If you want to die so badly why don't you get it over with?

Sounds like you're an attentionwhore
>>
>>60516943
at least you aren't Canadian
>>
I don't understand suicidal people who are scared to off themselves. Like nigga just go to a tall building, close your eyes, and run off the end of it lmao
>>
File: motorcycle-boots-3.jpg (804 KB, 4000x2674) Image search: [Google]
motorcycle-boots-3.jpg
804 KB, 4000x2674
>>60516943
Being depressed as shit and suicidal has made me throw caution to the wind desu.

Thinking of getting a motorcycle myself, joining a local biker gang and not wearing a helmet (ty based non-nanny state)

That way I'll always have fun and be full of adrenaline and when I eventuly crash I will die instantaneously (most motorcycle deaths nonhelmeted are instantanous) like duane allman or james dean.

Have a good time, live fast and leave a mangled corpse famalams.
>>
>>60517060
This
>>
>>60517060
Not him but survival instinct my nigga

Tried to hang myself twice. Pussied out both times right as I was losing conciousness
>>
>>60517060
nobody wants to die some horrible violent death. that's an awful thought. they just want to not exist anymore.
>>
>>60517036
Worst nightmare tbqh

This is why I don't give a shit when Strayans and Canadians mock us for having a lower life expectancy. I really don't give a fuck about living for five more years when im 75. I just want to die because of all the chronic pain, diseases and mental and physical deteoritation thats common at that age rotting in a nursing home

Almost all elderly people are miserable as shit and just want it to be over with.
>>
File: 1456645755582.jpg (363 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1456645755582.jpg
363 KB, 1440x900
>>60516943
what makes you you depressed OP?
>>
>>60517075
with that attitude you will probably die before you can ride properly and have "fun"
>>
>>60517230

Shit I honestly think about this more than I probably should. Like my grandfather is late 70's and after my grandmother passed he's kinda gone off the rails. Granted he seems happy(and if he is god knows the man deserves it) and I dunno if he's slowly losing his mind or if my Grandma was really holding him back that much. Either could be possible, I loved the shit out of my Grandma but my Grandpa is his own man.

That and in the last few months I met a random WWII vet waiting to get a script filled at CVS and he was based as shit. We agreed to meet up at a park to play chess and he annihilated my ass without trying. Not after I witnessed a man about the same age yelling unintelligible bullshit at a cabbie before storming off. He passed me, looked me straight in the eyes and yelled '"YAH SON AF A BITCH!!" at the top of his lungs before stumbling down the street with a young woman who was obviously his handler saying "Harry? Harry. Would you like to go home now?"

Which path will any of us go down in old age?
>>
>>60517701
Faggot
>>
>>60517537
You have to wear a helmet to ride a bicycle m8. Don't talk to me about having fun.

>>60517701
Idk. It really is a combination of genes and how healthy and active you were up to your elderly years. I hope euthansia is legalized for stiff like alzheimers or demetia though. Witnessing that shit first hand and I can safely say fuck that.

Personally I'd be content with living just to 50. I don't ever plan on have children.
>>
>>60517230
>all the chronic pain, diseases and mental and physical deteoritation thats common at that age

kek
countries with better life expectancy rates dont have their eldery this fucked up. you can be 80 and do fine.
>>
>>60516943
Are you me?
>>
>>60517848
Citation needed.

Because I'm pretty sure alzheimers, parkinsons and other dementia disorders are prevelant in other western countries amongst the elderly population too.

And physical and mental deteoriation happens to everybody. It's just a matter of extent.
>>
Then kys. My life sucks but I'm not killing myself until I can play Half Life 3. I still got things to live for, if u don't then idk why ur still alive
>>
>>60517075
>driving without a helmet is illegal where you live.

Goddamn
>>
>>60517793

I hope it's genes and activity because if so I'll live a full life till my 80s and die in my 90s living out of a nursing home. That seems to be the norm in my family assuming you don't die mid 40's
>>
I will save up my money and buy a PC in 2050 if I live at that time. Then I will spent my time until I die playing games.
>>
>>60516943
>20 antidepressants and antipsycbotics have done jack shit to help

In the end they will worsen your situation. Don't buy the pharmaceutical jew, they're pretty much using you as guinea pigs for long term effects, while they cash in.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.