[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 470x470
Miss me yet
>>
>>60514934
I don't what could we make fun of if he was still leader.
>>
>>60514934
literally why?
>>
>>60514934
I miss his foreign policy very much, yes.
>>
Why are our only choices weed autist and creepy as fuck guy?

Where da normal ppl at?
>>
Trudeau's election marked the point that our fate as a meme country was sealed.
>>
he was a slimy little shit

weedman is shit too, don't worry
>>
>>60514934
Harper did nothing. That was his biggest failing, but also his best success. Weedmans just devaluing what little culture we have, and selling the native born Canadians out to worthless mudslimes.
>>
When will you get a good leader? Australia also hasn't had a good leader in many years.
>>
Who's creepier, Ted Cruz or Stephen Harper?
>>
>>60515439
Harper isn't creepy, he's more the awkward history nerd sort whereas Ted Cruz actually has the mannerisms of someone who tortures small animals.

I mean when Harper was announcing that divers had found the wreck of one of John Franklin's ships (one of his government's promises) he was more animated than I've ever seen him politically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUyr0v5I5ds
>>
>>60515387
Using the age-old tactic of replacing the people who won't vote for him with immigrants who will. Daddy-o Pierre did the same, and our country was gradually ruined because of this. Canada was never meant to be so fucking big (population wise) and the demand for housing because of him opening the floodgates totally fucked our housing market over the last few decades. Never mind having too many people and not enough jobs too!
>>
>>60515603
Wow you're dead on. Never seen him so socially active.

Agreed. He wasn't creepy, he just might've seemed it from being awkward.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 183x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 183x206
>>60515603
Come here little girl
>>
>>60515744
W...Why Mr Harper-san
>>
>>60515603
This. Harper, despite his slightly clunky demeanour and awkward delivery (perhaps slightly reminiscent of Tony Abbott) seemed quite well intentioned overall.

Cruz is like something out of Tim n Eric, it's hard to believe he was an actual presidential contender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcEiDY5qBbg

Try to get through this whole video without pausing once to cringe.
>>
>>60515398
Tones was perfect you stupid commie cunt
>>
>>60516273
I got 29 seconds in and had to stop
>>
>>60516303
First time I watched it it took about 20 minutes to get through. Particularly towards the end I couldn't make it longer than 4-5 seconds at a time.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.