[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. your country 2. do you like israel 1. aus 2. hmm not really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3
File: Israel-flag.png (1 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
Israel-flag.png
1 KB, 263x191
1. your country
2. do you like israel

1. aus
2. hmm not really I don't think Israelis are good people no one who truly believes in him would use his name for political purposes
>>
>>60513735
1. U.S.A.
2. Mixed feelings but I think they do a great job of punishing terrorists who target civilians. Europe could learn a thing or two million from them, especially in the current year. However, they need to stop making settlements in the West Bank IMHO
>>
>>60513735
USA
NO
>>
1. Austria
2. history will repeat itself
>>
>>60513735

great place, but I think there needs to be people who constantly keep Israel in check. Not that they're necessarily bad, but it's very easy to become a monster when you're fighting monsters.
>>
>>60513735
I has historically been a very political l though. How do you think the second o fell? Ironically speaking, one rabbinic p and philosopher, Ibn Dawid basically argued in his historical compilation of the Jewish people that the Romans saved the Jewish people from destroying their religion by displacing the Jewish people and forcing them to focus their efforts into preserving Jewish law.

Think about it, politics ruins religion but if the practitioners have no political power then they cannot corrupt their fate.
>>
>>60513807
Fun fact, based on the biblical narrative, the Kingdom of Israel had a system of checks and balances. The priests controlled temple function (sacrifices, prayers, announcements of the new moon), the king controlled the military and executive functions like responding to domestic threats, and the great court (the Sanhedrin) handled all judicial functions civil and criminal.

There is one story about how Queen Sheeba was disappointed in how the King (Dacid? I cannot remember) had no authority in expanding a garden onto a private citizens property as only the Sanhedrin had that power.
>>
1. Flag

2. Israel is the scum of Earth. They proven humans can lost humanity and become something have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>60513735
>United States
>Yeah they fuck up kebab. Always been allies.
>>
>>60513953
KEK
>>
>>60513735
1. USA
2. Yes, they remove uneducated filth from their land, Europe learn from them.
>>
>>60513953
Have you ever met an Israeli?
>>
Israel, Israel, que bonito es Israel...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ktc-8zagd0
>>
>>60513953
This is how I feel except with IS, al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, etc.
>>
>>60514014
>>60513995
>>60513979
>they fell for the buttmad moroccan bait with his shitty ass stale memes.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1098x619) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1098x619
>>60513735
They're bro teir
>>
>>60513735
Israel
It's pretty OK
>>
>>60514047
I like how their neighboring countries declare war to Israel at the same time but they al lost
>>
Israel the ethnic group? Israel the religious group?

Israel the present day state? The whole world is seriously tired of their bullshit. Only reason we support them is so Christian fundies have another way to kill Jews + pissing off Muzzies.
>>
File: ADL world antisemitism map.jpg (397 KB, 2753x1400) Image search: [Google]
ADL world antisemitism map.jpg
397 KB, 2753x1400
Merchants are always up to no good.
>>
flag
I am good goy we dindu nuffin to them
now jews, give money
>>
>>60514034
this is why i like you guys

you're #3 in shitposting behind australia and brazil
>>
>>60514081
>Pooland
Oy Vey
>>
>>60514092
We're far behind the aussies and fins, monkeymen are just plain retarded so I don't know if what they're posting can even count as shitposting.
>>
>>60514081
i always wonder why we south koreans hate jews and israel even though we also hate muslim countries
>>
>>60514129
It's most likely because of American missionaries
>>
>>60514081
Why is colombia so antisemtist?
>>
>>60514156
because they are based and understand the treachery of the perfidious semite
>>
>>60514172
Never undestood whats so bad about jews
>>
>>60514200
Go ask /pol/ to post their infographics
>>
>>60513735
South African here.

I sympathise with the Israelis. They're surrounded by savages but they manage to make their corner of the world a bit less of a shithole. Kikes are forward thinking, industrious, practical people. Saffers can relate to them in a number of ways, even if we don't necessarily like them.
>>
>>60514200
ask yourself why they have been kicked out of every country they have ever lived in at some point... the answer is not anti semitism as they would have you believe
>>
>>60514156
People here are still supersticious and will look at you funny if you say you aren't catholic. We also realized how everyone was eating shit during our constant conflics and the merchants were all happy to profit from it.
We made it very hard for jews to come here during WWII and the following decades, and even today if you publicly shit on jews you'll find lots of brothers in arms.
>>
Throw the Jew down the well

So my country can be free

You must grab him by his horns now

Then we have a big party

EVERYBODY
>>
>>60513735
1. I split my time between US and China because I have family in both places.
2. I absolutely hate Israel, but I don't, like, hate the Israeli people. Just their government and policy.
>>
>>60514244
I thought Captcha was blocked in the PRC
>>
Why is there so much hate for the Jewish religion and people. Is it a meme. I never quite understood why
>>
>>60514259
>I thought Captcha was blocked in the PRC
they use proxy or vpn it's fucking stupid idea why the chinese communist gov blocked south korea and japanese sites
>>
1. Best country on the planet.
2. Greatest Ally
Happy Anniversary of the Six Day War.
>>
>>60514259
I bought a Pass for this reason.
>>
>>60514220
South African here again.

They get kicked out because they are tradionally isolationist and so local populations see them as aliens, is the short response. Also, they have had a traditional emphasis on education which has lead to their relative success. Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>60514326
>it's always the fault of the goyim
nice try schlomo
>>
>>60514326
t. JIDF

You can't fool me you hook nosed kike
>>
>>60514129
>i always wonder why we south koreans hate jews and israel
Are you serious? I've never seen common hatreds towards Israel nor jews by us.
>>
>>60514326
Kek. Don't be so obvious lad.
>>
1. USA
2. Not too fond. Could certainly do without the settlements, at the very least.
>>
>>60514354
>>60514348
I'm not a kike and I don't particularly care for them as people, but what I said is true.
>>
>>60514362
you will always find hate israel and jews comments on our top internet boards
>>
>>60514326
>Be jew
>Use merchant skills
>Get lots of money
>Have jew children and jew friends
>Nepotism
>Suddenly jews have a disproportionate amount of wealth and power related to their number
>They start ruling us from the shadows
If you feel so uncomfortable saying "Jew" then you can say "powerful elites" or "rich 1%" and it will mean pretty much the same.
>>
1. USA
2. No, but I like jews.
>>
>>60514362
>>60514391
There was a fad in Korea to read and teach "Talmud" to kids. Their Talmud was nothing more than some abridged stories from Gemara and nice moral teachings, but this does not deny the fact that South Koreans feel they share a lot of similarities with Jews.
>>
>>60514416
>you will always find hate israel and jews comments on our top internet boards

Which sites are you talking about?
>>
Yes.
Americans are pretty big fans generally.
>>
No. It doesn't help that it is bipartisan in Australia to support Kikerael and their deceptive schemes.
>>
>>60514495
Pretty much.

But frankly, I'd rather have Solly Shekelberg pulling the strings than Mohammed bin Sandnigger.
>>
>>60514540
>Which sites are you talking about?
the green internet shithole
>>
Mexico
Yes, but I don't dislike Palestinians.
>>
>>60514673
That doesn't fit in my box, Juan.
I'm going to need you to be a bit more partisan for me.
>>
>>60513735
USA
I like Israelis, dislike Israel
>>
I hate it tuh-buh
>>
>>60513735
Hungary

They are memes in this country so kind of. Also their border control is superior.
>>
Flag

Historically, the Philippines has always had a great relationship with Israel.
Personally, not really sure what to think of them since I have yet to meet a jew irl
>>
>>60513735
1. Hungary
2. They ruined my country, burn them all
>>
1. Gallia
2. Neutral
>>
>>60514081
>North Korea

what the fuck ?
>>
>>60513735
1. Hungaristan
2. do like what?
>israel=forced meme cuntry
>>
>>60518000
How?
>>
>>60518394
>North Korea
>No data

What is so shocking about that?
>>
>>60513735
I don't like Judaism. It's as much a trash supremacist religion as Islam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAGx2TyZ62I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
>>
>>60518528
how? just throw dem all in a huge fire pit
>>
>>60518513
Milyen az élet kint? Miben jobb miben rosszabb?

>>60518528
With communist takeover after ww1 and ww2. Hungary was the second communist country in the world thanks to them.
>>
>>60518612
ironic considering jews are little more than parasites
>>
>>60513735
>1. your country
Irish/ bongistan
>2. do you like Israel
Never been there but, Israelis are charming lads. Would be honoured to have a beer with a lad, chat and learn.
I don't approve of things that have happened and will continue to happen but, nothing I'll ever do or say will influence anyone or change anything.
I wish people would respect each other but, the world is a terrible place. Injustice is everywhere and who am I to judge?
How other people run their countries that's their business.
>>
>>60513735
1 japan
2 no. its fake israel
>>
>>60518802
itthon vagyok csak retkes munkahelyi prokszi miazz merikai a zászlóm. de néha átvált EU-sra.
>>
>>60513735
Every Israeli I ever met was a smart and funny person, so out of that personal bias, yes.

Hold your memes I won't bother replying.
>>
1. Flag
>live around the world in small communities
>make usa our bitch by jew money magic
>claim a land that was inhabited by persians for a long time
>o vey das mine now
>they don't just give up their coutry
>wall them off
>treat them like subhumans
(Which is funny considering the whole 6 gorilion thing)
>be suprised when they fight back
>>
>>60519053
>inhabited by persians
do you even történelem? btw the truth hath spoken
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.