[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazilian Political Crisis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: xAkXA8V8.jpg (39 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
xAkXA8V8.jpg
39 KB, 512x512
>mfw we are Reaching Impeachment's End Game and Dilma is winning
>mfw everything will be decided at the Olympics
>mfw Dilma already got more popularity than our newer president
get fucked Anti-BRICS scum
>>
>>60513256
What the fuck is even going on in Brazil, is Dildo RUSEDseff staging a coup? Are the pardos killing whitey?
>>
not again
>>
i like dilma
>>
File: lmao.png (270 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
270 KB, 460x345
i legit can't wait for the rio 2016 shitshow.
>>
She seems like a monkey version of Hilary Clinton.
So, you should probably keep that bitch out of office.
>>
>>60513316
>people impeach Dilma due to crimes she hasn't commited
>everybody believes that she is corrupt and wants to destroy our investigations of corruption
>after she is suspended from investigation a hidden recording is released featuring the main impeachment schemer saying word by word that they should put the Vice-President in charge to destroy the investigations
>everybody get dumbfold
>those that supported the impeachment now have no reason to support but "muh commies"
>in 20 days of mandate 3 ministers of the Vice-President's government were suspended due to corruption charges, meanwhile Dilma has not a single proof proving that she commit crimes or wanted to stop the investigations
>mfw the Vice-President decided to take her food and airplane to stop her travelling through the country denouncing the coup
>she says she will go to normal airplanes or by road if she have to
>and today the Judiciary has announced that are going to arrest the President of the Senate, the President of the Chamber of Deputies and the minister that said they should remove Dilma due to the investigations, and these three are all from the Vice-President's party
>>
>>60513316
Bear in mind this guy ( >>60513449) is HIGHLY biased towards Dilma.
I'd strongly recommend you to cross check some media news about the mater instead, even if it akes a bit more time to gather all the info.
My countrymen in this board are nothing but huge left vs right militants. Be wary of them.
>>
ptdrones out
>>
what side are the indigenous Amazonians on?
>>
>>60514662
dilma obviously
>>
blablablah who cares desu

bourgeois politics are so boring to me as a marxist-leninist
>>
File: 75875475478456.png (186 KB, 900x633) Image search: [Google]
75875475478456.png
186 KB, 900x633
i want civil war, this shithole never gets any better might as well get much worse
>>
>>60513256
>>60513449
>>60514251
>>60514351
>>60514731
>>60516547

This is true???

Pls see video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eIkQRxnFRsc
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.