[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. City 2. How do you live deliciously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: the-witch-goat_0.jpg (78 KB, 527x380) Image search: [Google]
the-witch-goat_0.jpg
78 KB, 527x380
1. City

2. How do you live deliciously?
>>
1. Philadelphia

2. Eat some greasy food and kill myself slowly
>>
>>60513223
1. Suburban New Jersey

2. I eat ass
In all seriousness, I am a pescetarian and it feels pretty good. Although chicken and burgers are delicious, I felt morally irresponsible eating them.
Also, animal farming is the leading cause of pollution in the United States
>>
>>60513538
>pescetarian
why? Fishes feel pain too
>>
File: 1365513183457.jpg (101 KB, 560x451) Image search: [Google]
1365513183457.jpg
101 KB, 560x451
>>60513538
I had to look up what that is.

I'm not one myself but I actually do agree with you. Fish are generally stupid as fuck and there should be considerably less guilt when eating them or things like lobsters and crabs.

I feel like future generations will eventually look back on eating cows and pigs as backward and barbaric, the way we look back on shit like human sacrifices and to-the-death gladiator matches.
>>
>>60513538
>Suburban New Jersey

How close is the "Jersey Shore" series to being an accurate representation of your life?
>>
>>60513749
Not until our diet is fully pill based we won't.
>>
>>60513697
I know, but I need to get my protein somehow. I hate beans, so it's my best alternative. And frankly I love sushi too much to let it go.
>>60513749
>dat face
I hope that piggy has a good, happy and healthy life.>>60513789
Not at all. Only 2 of them were actually from New Jersey by the way - the others were from Staten Island New York, New England, or upstate New York. Some of them weren't even Italian! Snooki is ethnically Chilean, but she was adopted into an Italian family. Jwoww was like Irish or Polish or some shit. It was great television though desu.
Seaside Heights is a great place to visit though
>>
File: 1464753629430.png (18 KB, 824x928) Image search: [Google]
1464753629430.png
18 KB, 824x928
i sit on my ass all day and only get up so i can eat, then i go back to sitting on my ass
>>
>>60513789
New Jersey is nothing like that fucking show, especially south jersey. They're all fucking scumfuck guidos from New York

t. Philadelphian
>>
>>60513538
>>60513749
>eating fish is better you guys

Are you faggots serious, fish are a natural resource that is seriously depleted, you're destroying a depleted resource necessary to entire ecosystems when you eat fish, when you eat beef you're just producing cow farts but cows have been farting for millions of years and earth is doing fine.

>but chickens have fee fees and fishies don't
Fuck you dumb snowflakes
>>
>>60514150
Fish don't feel as much. Not even sure why you're debating this.

Swatting a mosquito will never be as bad as killing a puppy.

This isn't rocket surgery.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.