[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Born in poor, arid Algeria, where running water is a luxury
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: dddd[1].jpg (276 KB, 2123x1029) Image search: [Google]
dddd[1].jpg
276 KB, 2123x1029
>Born in poor, arid Algeria, where running water is a luxury and the sun burn your skin
>Made it to glorious france
>>
>>60512755
fucking mudslime asshole
>>
>>60512755
Answer me this, why do people that come from poor shitholes, come to a better country then praise their former country and go on how much better it is, more culture, better language, blah blah blah.

It really grinds my gears.
>>
now you get to have running water and to flip cars

must be nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4aQ7HYA_dM
>>
>>60512823
It's because they need to blame something beside themselves for their personal failures. They're poor and instead of trying to improve their lives they just blame the country that host them. France and Algeria got a complicated history together too.
Also, despite what 4chan says, they're is a lot of subtle racism in Western countries especially if you're arab.
>>
>>60512823

Because not everybody believes in cultural relativism like you do. Some cultures are better in a lot of ways, but you can't control poverty/lack of opportunities sometimes.
>>
>>60512823
Personal mythology, if they have this great super awesome thing they're connected to that's different from everyone else around them it will help them succeed in life. It's a comforting fantasy
>>
>>60512973
>Some cultures are better in a lot of ways, but you can't control poverty/lack of opportunities sometimes.

>aka a culture of poverty > a culture of success
good meme
>>
>>60512823
Yeah I've wondered this as well.
>>
>>60512859
Holy shit that's brazilian level of protest
Actually no, not even here I've seen shits going this insane
gg france
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.