[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please,tell me,what's the fucking point of the nationalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 55de95155c251.jpg (45 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
55de95155c251.jpg
45 KB, 600x338
Please,tell me,what's the fucking point of the nationalism of people from New World countries?
You were part of great empires,you spoke the same language and had the same culture,but still you pledged and fought for independence just because you were getting more taxes than the mainland?
I understand India getting independence from GB and etc because their cultures are not the same and the people didn't speak the same language but for fuck sake.You killed your own people for your precious money...
Now look at south america,tell me what the fuck is the difference between uruguay,chile,argentina?and the central america countries?mexico?
Brazil is different from this countries so has a pass...
THERE'S NO FUCKING POINT OF HAVING THIS COUNTRIES INDEPENDENT FROM THEIR FORMER COLONIZERS
>>
>>60510653
anime
>>
>>60510653

t. barbossa
>>
>>60510667
>>60510699
fucking grow up you pieces of shit
>>60510699
it's barbosa you retard not barbossa...
>>
>>60510653
>weeb idiot trying to discuss serious issues

just leave the conversations to the adults please
>>
>>60510786
>small island country that used to relevant

Just leave the conversations to the bigger countries please, midget.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (7 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7 KB, 194x259
>>60510653
the difference is literally none, because all Latin American countries share the same Iberian Culture and their independence was based due to caudillismo m8, where some rich guys wanted independence from the rest so that they could have more power over that region, since they couldn't control the whole region. If we didn't have a D. Pedro II the same would have happened. That's why it's so important for Latin America to unite against foreigners and rich guys ruling over the majority of the people. And that's why also Brazil has written in our constitution the duty to integrate Latin American countries
>>
>>60510834
>country roleplaying idiot brained memer attempting to make any sort of "point"

just embarrassing
>>
>>60510786
Fuck off you prick, you're posting on a fucking weeabo forum in the first place
>>
>>60510985
forums for the discussion of childrens cartoons can be found on >>>/a/, >>>/mlp/ etc

this board is for adults to discuss international issues, please refrain from shitting it up with your idiocy
>>
>>60511074
Fuck off Muslim.I can fucking smell your muslimness from afar
>>
>>60511152
only took this weeb idiot around 5 posts to devolve into retarded namecalling

really these children should be banned from this board wholesale, they do not have the attention span required to hold a conversation
>>
>>60511201
>hold a conversation
So that's why you derailed the thread in the first place when you started insulting my personal tastes when they had nothing to do with the topic in question?
>>
>>60511315
maybe when you grow out of childrens cartoons you will be able to have a serious discussion, idiot
>>
>>60511400
You don't have anything to do with my life you aggressive brute,you hurt my feeling,I'm crying,so what if I want to lick some pony dick and have sex with fairy tail girls...
>>
>>60510653
Portugal broke away from the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves in the Liberal Revolution of 1820. Brazil was the actual seat of the monarchy and Pedro IV was the rightful ruler of Brazil and Portugal. Brazil is the inheritor of the historical Portuguese Empire, and Portugal is a breakaway rebel country. You are lucky that Pedro IV did not punish your insubordination.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.