[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How confident are you that the 45th president of the united states
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: lead_960.jpg (95 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
95 KB, 960x640
How confident are you that the 45th president of the united states will defend your country?
>>
I'm not
>>
Very
>>
>>60509276
FUCK OFF WE'RE BROKE
>>
100% all hail the trump king
>>
>>60509276
Says he was gonna pull out of NATO and leave every nation to fend for themselves.

If this is the case, good luck fighting Islam again, Yurop.

We'll be watching as you slowly start to become your warring selves again.
>>
>>60509276
He's already said he wants the rest of the world to fend for themselves against Russian, Israeli, and Chinese aggression
>>
>>60509320
Wars tend to fix that real quick
>>
Don't worry world, he'll be impeached for some stupid ass thing he's going to do within the first year.
>>
>>60509328
WERE FULL
>>60509276
WERE FULL
>>60509286
FUCK OFF WERE FULL
>>
>>60509320
no we aren't
>>
@60509276
i dunno im no 100tist
>>
>>60509331
>israeli aggression
>>
>>60509276
Why is is expected that Trump will be more of a war mongerer than Hillary?

The Obama administration may not have officially declared war on another country, but they have still started conflicts all across the middle east.
>>
>>60509286
You'll have a glorious northern wall to protect you.
>>
I want the USA to become an isolationist country again.
>>
>>60509440
Jewish media propaganda is the answer.
>>
>>60509410
Forcibly building settlements is wrong and needs to stop.
>>
>>60509440
The guy's a wild card. I don't think he wants to start any wars, but he's been very clear in his support for war crimes.
>>
File: trumpchamber.png (1 MB, 695x898) Image search: [Google]
trumpchamber.png
1 MB, 695x898
Based Trump will save us from Shilary
>>
>>60509506
Arabs control the middle east and have a similar culture to their neighbours. They even enjoy killing other minorities such as Kurds and Assyrian's.
What's one extra strip of land to them?
>>
>>60509440
he is not warmongering but he said NATO is obsolete and said south korea and Japan should get nukes and defend themselves instead of relying on the US
US has been defending the world for so long I doubt a lot of countries could go back to defending themselves
>>
>>60509488
Eh Trump is very pro-Israel and his grandkids are Jewish
>>
>implying he'll be the next president
That's not Hillary.
>>
>>60509578
Perhaps we should start defending ourselves.
I doubt the Europeans could support the welfare state while having to pay for their defences.
>>
>>60509568
It's always wrong for innocents to suffer. Israel doesn't need that land.

I'd be somewhat more okay with their aggression if they paid the displaced Arabs afterward, but they're not doing that. It's theft.
>>
>>60509658
It's pretty rich coming from other colonised states to criticise Israel.
But perhaps Israel wouldn't be so aggressive if the US didn't pay the bill.
>>
>>60509276
fuck off trumpfag
>>
>>60509276
they have done it for free since 45. trump wont stop the saviour complex
>>
>>60509732
We shouldn't support Israel as much as we do, and I say this as a Jew
>>
Oh fuck off ya Trumpster shill
>le Trump isn't pro war meme

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2016/03/donald-trump-does-not-rule-out-going-to-war-with-china/
>>
>>60510042
You getting nervous Chang?
>>
>>60509276
How much do you get paid to post this or do you do it for free?
>>
>>60509286
We defend your country?
>>
>>60509578
Hahaha what?

Europeans are powerful.

Japanese navy is better than China.

South Korea needs nukes.
>>
>>60510578
what do you think happens if Japan challenges china in the south china sea without a US backing for japan?
doesn't matter if Japan could theoretically dominate short term, it would be a fucking disaster economically worldwide
>>
>>60510962
Oh and you think it's different with the US?

Even with full US backing America is alone in the SCS. Japan has repeatedly declined helping in the SCS. Why would they when it has nothing to do with Japan?

No ASEAN.
No ASEAN partners.
No Japan.
No Australia.
No New Zealand.
No EU.

Guess who has let down who?
Hint. It isn't America.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.