[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is America fucked beyond repair considering who could become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: accdfcc.jpg (54 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
accdfcc.jpg
54 KB, 960x720
Is America fucked beyond repair considering who could become the next POTUS?
>>
>>60506588
No, Trump is the god emperor of mankind.
>>
>>60506588
Hilary's just going to do more of the same. The boat will remain on course, we will continue to consume and be flooded with nonwhite immigrants, more frivolous demands made by minorities will be met, more television shows will be watched, and the United States will keep blowing up the Middle East

Basically, it's not the end of the world. It's just the maintenance of mediocre decline. Nothing to get worked up about
>>
>>60506630
>he thinks trump is going to win

Memes aside hillary has this race won
>>
>>60506852
I basically don't give a shit about the whole non-whites flooding meme, it's just frustrating to see that a there's a choice between two compulsory liars, with Shillary being way worse.

>>60506883
this sadly
>>
>>60506852
>flooded with nonwhite immigrants
I bet you live in a northen state and hardly ever interact with mexicans. I live in San Diego, right up next to the border, and I tihnk there is literally nothing wrong with immigration. Sure, there are poor areas in the US. But if you think these will ever affect you, you are wrong. Even though I'm sure there's lots of gang violence here, we can both be pretty sure it will never ever affect us, immigration is the same thing. the USA is just too big

the USA is not being flooded with non-whites. I don't even know what that bullshit means, the same retards who think that are probably also the same ones who believe we should ban all muslim immigration
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.