[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there, Anzacs. You know, in spite of all the bantz, you really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: straightfromhell.jpg (155 KB, 978x839) Image search: [Google]
straightfromhell.jpg
155 KB, 978x839
Hey there, Anzacs. You know, in spite of all the bantz, you really sound like you would be a lovely people to hang around and your country looks like a lovely place to live in. But seriously now, give me the truth: how many times will I stumble upon hellish creatures like pic related crawling around on my dayli life if I ever come down under? Is there even any diference between rural and urban areas in the amount of these arthropoid monsters as in any normal-noncarboniferousperiod-looking country as yours seems not to be?

TL;DR: frequency of pic realted encounters or similar in Aussie or Middle-Earther lands.
>>
They are everywhere
Our country is full, we do not want to hang out with you

Please just go to new Zealand
>>
>>60508736
aww... how sweet... you even replied!

now don't be a poofter and gib legit answer!
>>
>>60508844
>>
>>60508844
That is a legit answer. We only have two spiders that have poison and they're both Australian species and very rare/I've never seen one.

We have no snakes.

I've only ever seen daddy long legs spiders and the occasional small black creepy one when I was little.

We have no bears/kangaroos/dingos to steal your baby either only deer and pigs pretty much everything else is a bird.

Only creepy critter we have is Weta but I've never seen one that I wasn't trying to find in a nature reserve/zoo etc.

From a travel guide: "On land the only animal that has the ability to kill is probably being stung by bees (in the case of allergic people), but even the bees in New Zealand seem calmer. This all means that you can walk through the forest or bush, national parks etc..with absolutely no fear that any animal will bite you, except of course mosquitos." It says in the sea there's only sharks and colossal/giant squid.
>>
File: Te1Y7kC.jpg (153 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
Te1Y7kC.jpg
153 KB, 1200x807
>>60509096
forgot pic of weta
>>
>>60509096
Ever see Kiwis or are they too nocturnal and shy?
>>
>>60509214
I've never seen one in the wild but when I was in the bush at night for a school camp we heard them.
>>
>>60509157
looks fucking awesome would pet
>>
>>60509096
>>60509298
>>60508865
thanks for the feedback!
>>
File: Theraphosi.jpg (217 KB, 760x575) Image search: [Google]
Theraphosi.jpg
217 KB, 760x575
>>60505889
this is the bird eating spider which has 1cm fangs and is larger than your hand
they live in your walls, under your floorboards and in your ceiling and hiss so you can't sleep at night, a lot of aussies are sleep deprived because of these cunts and their banter
>>
>>60509463
Still better than bedbugs.
>>
>>60509463
so they only do it to unnerve you and do not do any actual harm? sounds about right to me.
>>
>>60505889
I wouldn't worry about the spiders, we have giant grasshopper things that eat them
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.