[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would this girl be treated in your country? What rating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: CiySTS2UoAASOfH.jpg (69 KB, 600x808) Image search: [Google]
CiySTS2UoAASOfH.jpg
69 KB, 600x808
How would this girl be treated in your country?

What rating would you give her?
>>
Slag/10
>>
As a fat fuck, everybody apart from blacks would look down on her and all decent people would ostracize her.
>>
>>60488579
3/10
Fat and ruined by tattoos, many people here would still fuck her though.
>>
She's not bad, outside of the shitty tattooes. Pretty similar body to my girlfriend.

And i usually like tattooed women.
>>
File: ChlWyyhWUAEvUVT.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ChlWyyhWUAEvUVT.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>>60488654
>>60488596
How about this?
>>
>>60488579
B R E H S
R
E
H
S
>>
>>60488579
>Tatoo
All the she must are belong to Yakuza-mafia.
>>
>>60488721
I'd be consumed by lust. I'd be like a dog in heat. I'd shag her, after I ejaculate I'd get this sudden wave of disgust wash over me.
>>
>>60488579
>too fat (inb4 "low test", she's fat)
>trashy tattoos
>trashy clothes

In France she would unironically be asked: "How much for a quick fuck?"
>>
File: Cj7v_mSWUAArOtN.jpg (56 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Cj7v_mSWUAArOtN.jpg
56 KB, 600x800
>>60488833
>le fat meme

Ok if pic related walked up to you when you were tying your shoes

and put this in your face, how would you respond?
>>
>>60488833
>Asked
>>
H I G H

I

G

H

T E S T

E

S

T
>>
>>60488579
niggers would be all over her phatass
and she would feel dejected when any white man refuses to approach her.

face 6/10
bod 8/10
>>
>>60488920
That's nigger stuff man, stop it.
>>
File: cara thin.jpg (174 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
cara thin.jpg
174 KB, 640x960
>>60488579
body - zero
butt - zilch
head - 0/10

pic related is my taste and i'm not memeing
>>
>>60488579
4/10
>>
In Greece such women tend to play hard to get because they're encouraged to do this, especially if they're daddy's little princesses. Many of them grow up to think they're hot as fuck and have unrealistic expectations when it comes to men. Eventually the find a lot of interested men, because a) men get desperate and b) women just don't have to try hard to get it.
>>
>>60488579
For me it is 10/10. But majority of people would call her a little fat, fucking anorexic lovers.
>>
like any other typical slore

pumpndump/10
>>
she a little fat, and fucking anorexic lovers.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.