[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1) Ur a cunt 2) What is the general opinion of the EU where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1459980508403.jpg (67 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1459980508403.jpg
67 KB, 500x442
1) Ur a cunt

2) What is the general opinion of the EU where you live?

3) What's your opinion of it?
>>
1) Ur a cunt
France

Apathy or Hostility

Hostility
>>
>>60487245
1. flag
2. Evil American Puppet organization
3. Same as above
>>
finland
AAAAAARGHHHHRGHHRGHGRHGRHGRHGRH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>60487245
>Ireland
>We had this useless shit forced on us but being able to travel throughout Europe is cool
>Failed wet dream wanna be USA, should have been just a trade alliance and being able to travel throughout Europe but no female hitler wants a united Europe
Fucking Germans ruining Europe again.
>>
my a cunt
the america

what is the
really rich and white and everyone is well educated

my opinion
I work with your stupid fucking tourists every god damn day and you all have really weird faces, like they lack all form and definition as if they were amorphous blobs. Then your cheeks are always red and your hair looks like you just got out of a very violent night in bed, like you people look like you truly do not give a single fuck. THEN you guys always seem to have something snide, you all are the masters at hiding an insult in a compliment, I can literally not trust a single word out of your mouths. Then your fashion sense is deplorable, like fucking chino shorts cut above the knee with a long-sleeved pastel argyle polo shirt seems to be the norm among you cunts in my neck of the woods

fuck the britain desu
>>
>>60487539
This.
>>
>>60487245
1. USA
2. Nobody cares about it
3. Don't really care, but I guess it streamlines trade negotiations

>>60487539
He's asking about the EU, not the Europeans.
>>
>>60487245
flag

Apathy or slightly favorable.

Fucking hate the EU. Wish we would leave before it's too late.
>>
>>60487245
Flag.
It's shit.
It's shit.
>>
1) Ur a cunt
thanks m8
pretty negative

I think the core idea isn't a bad one but there's just too much imbalance between east and west to make it an enrichment for everyone
>>
>>60487245
America

>General opinion
Good, stops you idiots from killing eachother.

>My opinion?
I don't care just make traveling there cheaper for fucks sake I can't spend $2000 just for like a week.
>>
>>60487245
infidel degenerate west that we totally dont wish to visit so we can enjoy their degeneracy

In all seriousness tho it varies
liberals here like EU while conservative backward fags EG islamists hate EU
>>
>>60488554
my opinion of it: love and i wish we can have better relations with the EU and less relations with Saudia Egypt and those other cunts and that we learn from them and try to unify maghreb in the same manner as EU
maybe the whole arab world one day
>>
>>60488554
>>60488597
A completely different race right here people

Without white people this guy would still be drinking water from a dirt well and blaming god that his 3rd sheep died to dysentary
>>
>>60487245
1. Ok sure
2. The general opinion is probably either lack of understanding or support
3. A lot of hostiliy
>>
>>60487245
1) Flag
2) 50-50
3) I liked the basic idea of just being an economic union. United States of Europe can fuck off
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.