[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you love Portugal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Portugal.jpg (251 KB, 736x1075) Image search: [Google]
Portugal.jpg
251 KB, 736x1075
Do you love Portugal?
>>
>>60481139
No
>>
>>60481241
That's ok.
We don't love you either you treacherous fiend
>>
>>60481139
Every now and then I actually forget that Portugal still exist desu
>>
I'm going to spend the autumn and winter in Lisbon as a student at erasmus, so I hope I will love Portugal!
>>
>>60481139
Of course.
Even though they can be rude and hairy sometimes.
>>
>>60481384
But I already love that you value your history and are not cucks as the most of other western European countries. I actually chose Portugal because it seemed like the most white racist country of the western EU.
>>
>>60481384
Most people love it.
Personally, i dislike Lisbon.
North Portugal is best Portugal.
However, i think that you want the "mediterranean" experience so in that sense you will prefer Lisbon.
>>
>>60481466
Yes, in that sense it's true.
People here value their history, are openly racist (it's more banter than racism) and so on...
However, i think that's due to uneducation rather than actual pride.
I studied Portugal history and most heroic feats they told you are not as black and white as it seems
>>
File: ilporger.jpg (9 KB, 272x279) Image search: [Google]
ilporger.jpg
9 KB, 272x279
>>60481139
Can i as a tourist do drugs there?
>>
>>60481616
Yes, we are super liberal when it comes to drugs (gotta deal with the melancholy and sadness in some way).
However, as a tourist you could get ripped off easily, unless you find a good hearted dealer that believes in selling ethics (yes, they exist here)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.